I Love Texas

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

I Love Texas

Post by anygunanywhere »

Mrs. Anygunanywhere and I are at the hunting ranch this weekend doing maintenance, filling feeders, and checking game cams. Right now I am watching the Daytona 500, eating Willie Joe's venison sausage, waiting on one of Mrs. Anygunanywhere's signature meals for supper, and loving every minute of it.

BTW, I didn't see anyone sitting during the National Anthem. The Thunderbird flyover was almost awesome. The Blue Angels would have been better.

God Bless Texas. God Bless America.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Abraham

Re: I Love Texas

Post by Abraham »

Here! Here!

I hope my last meal is deer sausage with a few shrimp... on a different plate.

Yeah, I know weird combo, but I also want Bluebell Homemade Vanilla for dessert.

P.S. Long before I met my current wife, I had a U.K. girlfriend from Brighton who declared Bluebell Homemade Vanilla the best ice cream she'd ever eaten and she had lived all over the world. Heck, at 18 she had an apartment in Paris and considered Harat (a city in Afghanistan) her most beloved place in the world. Of course, this was pre-Russian invasion...

OneGun
Posts in topic: 1

Post by OneGun »

Dilley! Dilley!!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Abraham wrote:Here! Here!

I hope my last meal is deer sausage with a few shrimp... on a different plate.

Yeah, I know weird combo, but I also want Bluebell Homemade Vanilla for dessert.

P.S. Long before I met my current wife, I had a U.K. girlfriend from Brighton who declared Bluebell Homemade Vanilla the best ice cream she'd ever eaten and she had lived all over the world. Heck, at 18 she had an apartment in Paris and considered Harat (a city in Afghanistan) her most beloved place in the world. Of course, this was pre-Russian invasion...
I would love to spend an evening in front of a campfire sharing adult beverages with you.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Heaven on earth. I love the peacefulness of the country.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

anygunanywhere,

Thanks for the kind words...it could happen.

I'm certain we have a lot in common.

Return to “Off-Topic”