No place but New Mexico- right to bear arms suspended

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 2

Re: No place but New Mexico- right to bear arms suspended

Post by powerboatr »

well
they get what they sowed
i spent 5 nights in albq jail because cops there cant read. yes simple things like the difference in the number 7 and 11

even 12 years ago the crime was crazy out of control ...but i think the criminals were outclassed by the crooked cops
they made chicago look user friendly
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Grayling813 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:44 pm Women rule based upon emotions. There are too many emotional women in positions of power these days.

There I said it….
If you look at history, the current slide began when the women were given the vote
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Dave2
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Dave2 »

Seriously? I think this has way more to do with politics than gender.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Impeachment is not enough.
Every legal gun owner in NM needs to file a lawsuit against this tyrant.
She needs to be financially destroyed so as to serve as an object lesson to all would be tyrants.

gregthehand

Post by gregthehand »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:22 pm New Mexico is a beautiful state. How in hecking did the people there get so stupid to elect such blatantly tyrannical people to office? Oh wait. Never mind.
It truly is. One of the most beautiful if you ask me. The northern part around Taos, Angel Fire, and Red River are just amazing to me. It still feels wild. I'd live there in a second if I could.
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Paladin »

Not making this up:

David Hogg Blasts New Mexico Governor’s Ban on Concealed Carry
I support gun safety but there is no such thing as a state public health emergency exception to the U.S. Constitution.
-David Hogg

Even kids aren't stupid enough to believe this New Mexico authoritarian garbage.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:06 am Not making this up:

I support gun safety but there is no such thing as a state public health emergency exception to the U.S. Constitution.
-David Hogg

Even kids aren't stupid enough to believe this New Mexico authoritarian garbage.
no hogg is just trying to remain relevant...because most people his age have no idea who he is how he hid in a closet down the street making up an interview at the school,
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 5

Post by philip964 »

powerboatr wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:48 am
Paladin wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:06 am Not making this up:

-David Hogg

no hogg is just trying to remain relevant...because most people his age have no idea who he is how he hid in a closet down the street making up an interview at the school,
What David Hogg, really.

Return to “Off-Topic”