Doctor Jill Xiden

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 9

Re: Doctor Jill Xiden

Post by philip964 »

Supposedly Dems have lost 1 in 4 Hispanics.
Attachments
91B7F7A0-3B24-435D-9E74-64BA67D52BDD.jpeg

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mayor »

I haven't given this thread any attention until just now.
TxRVer wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:36 pm I watched The View this morning to see what the idiots were saying about the primaries. They are already picking Biden's cabinet, and Whoopi said Jill would make a great surgeon general because she's a great doctor. It had to be pointed out to her that Jill Biden has a phd, not a md.
My wife used to watch the view and I had to sit and listen to it while i worked from home. If you watched it intentionally, you have my admiration.
philip964 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:45 pm
She's not much of an influence if she was wondering if one of her students would be the next school shooter and she didn't think much of her students. quite the teacher.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Rafe »

mayor wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:50 pm I haven't given this thread any attention until just now.
TxRVer wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:36 pm I watched The View this morning to see what the idiots were saying about the primaries. They are already picking Biden's cabinet, and Whoopi said Jill would make a great surgeon general because she's a great doctor. It had to be pointed out to her that Jill Biden has a phd, not a md.
No, it's even worse than that. What Jill Biden got in her mid-50s because she wanted a title was an EdD. That is not a PhD...and even most folks who have a PhD but not an MD will refrain from calling themselves "doctor" unless in certain circumstances, e.g., panel discussions and the like. Even on academic research publications you don't see PhDs putting "doctor" or their strings of letters on the author byline.

An EdD is a professional degree for practitioners pursuing things like roles as a principal or head of a school district. It is not an academic degree. There is also a PhD in Education that is an academic degree.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TxRVer »

mayor wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:50 pm I haven't given this thread any attention until just now.
My wife used to watch the view and I had to sit and listen to it while i worked from home. If you watched it intentionally, you have my admiration.
I watch a couple of minutes of The View when there is a news story I know they will be talking about. I do it for the laughs, until they make me sick.
Charlie

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2022/07/23/jill-bide ... ream-shop/

Jill heckled “ you suck” in New Haven CT.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Ex-MLB star Lenny Dykstra pins Phillies' World Series struggles on Jill Biden's appearance

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-mlb-s ... appearance

Thank you Dr. Jill!!

Rafe
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Rafe »

From the "You just can't make this stuff up" department:

Jill Biden trolled for giving speech at unfortunately named ‘Hunter High’
https://nypost.com/2024/01/20/news/jill ... ing-event/
First Lady Jill Biden’s political advance team was ridiculed on social media after she appeared to speak at a local high school in Utah, named Hunter High.

While visiting the Beehive State to attend a fundraiser for President Biden, the first lady stopped by the school in West Valley City, southwest of Salt Lake City...

But observers on social media were distracted by the rather unfortunate placement of “Hunter High” signs during her remarks, which called to mind her son Hunter Biden’s struggle with drug addiction.

“Jill Biden trying to distract from her comments about Hunter’s drug abuse, and ending up under a giant banner reading ‘Hunter High,’ is straight out of a VEEP episode,” wrote Angela Morabito, a spokeswoman for the Defense of Freedom Institute, in a post on X.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mayor »

:smilelol5:

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by puma guy »

Righteously funny! "rlol"
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RPBrown »

:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Return to “Off-Topic”