Lifetime Hunting/Fishing License

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
txglock21
Posts in topic: 2

Lifetime Hunting/Fishing License

Post by txglock21 »

Has anyone recently purchased a lifetime hunting and/or fishing license? If so, how long did it take? I sent off all the required paperwork including a hefty sized check to TP&W in Austin last week and have yet to see or hear anything back including the check not being cashed. I'm assuming like everyone else they are short-staffed due the Rona. I thought about calling, but figured I would get the same response as most do about their pending LTCs. My only concern is that it may have gotten lost in the mail. Along with the large check, I had to send in this year's ORIGINAL license. I did make a copy before sending it and I have the app on my phone that proves I have a license, but I don't feel comfortable going fishing without the original on me. I should have done this years ago, but never had the extra money to it. I will probably never get my money's usage from it now unless I hunt and fish until I'm 80, but I don't mind as I look at it as a donation to TP&W. "rlol"
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

cmgee67
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Lifetime Hunting/Fishing License

Post by cmgee67 »

I wonder if they are going to wait until August 15th. Hunting licenses don’t go on sale until then for this incoming hunting season.

Topic author
txglock21
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Lifetime Hunting/Fishing License

Post by txglock21 »

cmgee67 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm I wonder if they are going to wait until August 15th. Hunting licenses don’t go on sale until then for this incoming hunting season.
I was thinking the same thing, but I received an email from them yesterday evening stating they have received it and to allow 7-10 working days. :tiphat:
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

Return to “Off-Topic”