TSRAPSC Voter's Guide Posted

This is the place for discussion specifically addressing state & local elections in Texas.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

TSRAPSC Voter's Guide Posted

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The TSRA-PAC Voters Guide is now posted on the website. Remember, you must register to vote no later than October 6th in order to vote in November!

Chas.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 3

Re: TSRAPSC Voter's Guide Posted

Post by Liberty »

They seemed to have forgotton about the Libertarian party. The only party that full heartedly supports the RKBA
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

While I wish the Libertarian party would get more coverage and endorsements, I have to point out that the Texas Republican party is also very strongly on the side of gun owners. The state platform has a very strong statement on page 18 that you should read.
Steve Rothstein

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

srothstein wrote:While I wish the Libertarian party would get more coverage and endorsements, I have to point out that the Texas Republican party is also very strongly on the side of gun owners. The state platform has a very strong statement on page 18 that you should read.
The Republican platform is indeed on our side, but 2nd amendment rights are so fundamental to Libertarians that I can't imagine any libertarian not supporting RKBA there are a few Republicans that have balked at support.
What really cranks me about the TSRA is that they won't even mention Libertarian when they are against a single candidate that is proven to be lukewarm on the issues.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

flb_78

Post by flb_78 »

http://www.tsrapac.com/guideUSTexas.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I gotta ask, how did Ron Paul only get an A- ? :???:
http://www.AmarilloGunOwners.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

flb_78 wrote:http://www.tsrapac.com/guideUSTexas.php

I gotta ask, how did Ron Paul only get an A- ? :???:
He votes against protecting the the Manufacturers from being being sued. He claimed the bill exceeded the authority of the constitution.
Liberty''s Blog

Return to “Texas - 2008”