Sarah Palin Poll

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
stroo
Posts in topic: 1

Sarah Palin Poll

Post by stroo »

Not sure if this is appropriate and if it isn't, I would appreciate if the mods would delete. But given all the other election items I have seen on here, I thought some of you might be interested. I got the following in an email today:

PBS has an online poll posted, asking if Sarah Palin
is qualified.

Apparently the left wing knew about this
in advance and are flooding the voting with NO votes.

The poll will be reported on PBS and picked up by
mainstream media. It can influence undecided voters
in swing states.

Please do two things -- takes 20 seconds.

1) Click on link and vote
Here's the link:
http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2) Then send this to every McCain-Palin supporter
you know, and urge them to vote and pass it on.

The last thing we need is PBS saying their viewers don't
think Sarah Palin is qualified.

Liberty

Re: Sarah Palin Poll

Post by Liberty »

stroo wrote:
The last thing we need is PBS saying their viewers don't
think Sarah Palin is qualified.
I would be real concerned about anyone PBS supports.
Its 48% no vs 50% yes. I guess the gun and conservative groups have kicked in.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Nicolai

Post by Nicolai »

From late 1996 to early 2000, my wife and I lived in Palmer, AK, not far from Wasilla. During this time, Gov. Palin was on the City Council and became Mayor of Wasilla. We are huge fans of hers--under her administration, Wasilla's infrastructure was vastly improved and taxes (personal property and business inventory) were drastically cut. While I don't think you can agree with a politician 100% of the time, even if you're that politician, we were thoroughly impressed with Gov. Palin as both a person and a leader. I highly recommend Sarah: How a Hockey Mom Turned Alaska's Political Establishment Upside Down, by Kaylene Johnson. Gov. Palin's parents, Chuck and Sally Heath, and Gov. Palin, her husband, Todd, and their family, come across as folks you'd love to have for next-door neighbors. And yes, I've voted in the poll and sent the link to everyone in our address book, except for that dreadful "educator" friend of my wife's.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Thanks for the firsthand insight, Nicolai.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Federal - 2008”