Help the McCain campaign from home

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Help the McCain campaign from home

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

This is part of an email that was sent out to anyone registered as a supporter of the McCain campaign...

I have some friends in Ohio, where I am from, that weren't even going to vote because they think that Obama has already won. One of them didn't know that he could register and vote at the same time during early voting :banghead:. I have known these guys since childhood, but I made it clear to them that their apathy is not helping our cause. If you have time, click on the link and make some calls. If you have friend or family members who are like minded, call them and make sure they vote no matter what state they live in. As someone I know, who will remain anonymous, told me the other day "A lot of people have died for the freedoms we enjoy today. Can we do any less in our respect for them? And for our grandchildren?"

There are big differences between Barack Obama and John McCain, and in the final days of the campaign more people are beginning to see that our plan to spread opportunity is the right direction for our country.

But we need help spreading this message, and that's where you come in.

If you weren't able to attend a McCain Nation event today, you still have an opportunity to volunteer your efforts from home to elect John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Please follow this link to take part in our weekly Virtual Super Saturday by making 20 calls for our campaign.

These calls make a big difference in our campaign. In the homestretch it's vital we reach every voter out there.

Making calls from home is easy to do; follow this link https://secure.johnmccain.com//Secure/S ... =phonebank and select a state. We provide the names, numbers and call scripts right on your computer screen. All you need to do is make the call, read the script and record the results.

Thanks for all your time and dedication.

Sincerely,
Christian Ferry
Deputy Campaign Manager

I'll be making my calls...
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

tbranch
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Help the McCain campaign from home

Post by tbranch »

We should be calling swing states rather than Texas.

Tom

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Help the McCain campaign from home

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

tbranch wrote:We should be calling swing states rather than Texas.

Tom

You have the option to choose the state.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Return to “Federal - 2008”