Watch this video - it's an eye opener

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
extremist
Posts in topic: 1

Watch this video - it's an eye opener

Post by extremist »

Get ready to put on your "grrr" face :mad5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxgSubmiGt8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They changed the music, so now you can't hear the people speaking, but you can see the info. That's what's important.

Pass the word.

James
Last edited by extremist on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

barres

Re: Watch this video - it's an eye opener

Post by barres »

"We're sorry. This video is no longer available."
Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

That really burns me up! I guess the Obama/DNC censorship of political speech is alive and well.

Chas.

KaiserB
Banned

Post by KaiserB »

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

barres wrote:"We're sorry. This video is no longer available."
It's back up; watch it soon; Obama's just around the corner.

Chas.

TexasAggie
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TexasAggie »

I had to hit the pause button several times so I could read the articles. Rush has been talking about all of this for several days, so this was very interesting to see. :coolgleamA:

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

TexasAggie wrote:I had to hit the pause button several times so I could read the articles. Rush has been talking about all of this for several days, so this was very interesting to see. :coolgleamA:
I do wish I had links to the articles. I'm not sure I agree with the argument that banks were forced to make risky loans, but I certainly haven't read all of the bills and regulations on this topic. That's why I'd love to see the articles. Not one reporter or commentator that I have seen has said this, not even on Fox.

Chas.

TexasAggie
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TexasAggie »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
TexasAggie wrote:I had to hit the pause button several times so I could read the articles. Rush has been talking about all of this for several days, so this was very interesting to see. :coolgleamA:
I do wish I had links to the articles. I'm not sure I agree with the argument that banks were forced to make risky loans, but I certainly haven't read all of the bills and regulations on this topic. That's why I'd love to see the articles. Not one reporter or commentator that I have seen has said this, not even on Fox.

Chas.
From what I understand, fines were imposed to banks that didn't have a minimum # of these sub-prime loans and faced severe additional penalties.

Not to mention the threat of Sharpton and his PR destruction machine (this one is MY opinion only :bigear: ).

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

TexasAggie wrote:
From what I understand, fines were imposed to banks that didn't have a minimum # of these sub-prime loans and faced severe additional penalties.

Not to mention the threat of Sharpton and his PR destruction machine (this one is MY opinion only :bigear: ).
Count me in as one of those who don't understand what the governments role in this should be. I am a bit skeptical about the accusations that al the banks were forced to make the same stupid moves. Some banks remain prosperous and are buying out the failing banks. It does seem that a lot of the institutions that are failing were the ones that were heavily advertising AIG, Leman. Wachovia etc While the Huge banks that didn't advertise on the mass media seem to be doing well. Chase, Bank of Amerca, and even Citi Bank who for a few years always seemed to be struggling.

Businesses are just like liberals .. When ever things go bad blame the government for your troubles. It is much easier than accepting responcibilty yourself.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

dwhitley

Post by dwhitley »

Guys.. I will tell you what has caused all this mess.... HIGH GAS PRICES! thats it folks... it has caused energy to go up.. it has caused your food to go up... it has caused everything you touch to go up. Why because it all comes from Gas.... so really people cannot afford to pay for the homes anymore... or anything else... I am a republican but to be honest I am fed up with all this bull blaming of one side and the other... Come on ever since we went to war our gas have been climbing and climbing. See the deal is this.. the middle east they cant beat us at war, but they can break our economy that is for sure..... If you think oil is not being priced fixed well then you are not seeing the signs... I make about $150,000 a year... and its even tight for me... we live ok, but I will not take a big vacation.. I hate filling up my truck... cost 3 times what it use to.. its crazy.. so really all this talk about Dems... Rep... its both of their faults for allowing us to get into this mess....See I have learned Americans are not good at being proactive we are reactive... Just like 9-11 this should not have happened our soil... this was a slap in our face.. and you all know we still dont have the guy that did it...and this is under a Republicans watch.. so listen you can hate both or like both, but at then end of the day know this you are getting snow balled from the facts... think about it GASOLINE controls this world. D
Thanks David
Anyone who mentions this site gets 10% off at my store. Visit my site for more info.
http://www.nerdsforme.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lumberjack98

Post by Lumberjack98 »

Eye opening video. I'd like to know what group or who sponsored it. Of course it's conservative, but from a reputable source?
NRA Lifetime Member
TSRA Lifetime Member

SCone

Post by SCone »

Class Action suit??? Gross incompetence, lying before a Congressional hearing, or just being stupid?

lrb111

Post by lrb111 »

Here's the original reposted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpLp32L ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ø resist

Take away the second first, and the first is gone in a second.

NRA Life Member, TSRA, chl instructor

Return to “Federal - 2008”