Obama not born in the US?

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RiverRat
Posts in topic: 2

Obama not born in the US?

Post by RiverRat »

Life member NRA and TSRA

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Obama not born in the US?

Post by The Annoyed Man »

This is old hat, and has been pretty much debunked. The guy who has been pursuing the law suit is a sad, sad man. The fact is that McCain wasn't born in the U.S. for sure. He was born in the Canal Zone, outside of the contintental United States. So was I for that matter (Morocco).

I don't like Obama one little bit, but I think this story is cheesey.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

tbranch

Post by tbranch »

A Federal Judge ruled on Friday that Berg does not have standing and dismissed the suit. Berg is a Democrat who supported Hillary. There are a few interesting twists such as how BHO visited Pakistan while US citizens were not allow into the country. Berg believes he traveled there on an Indonesian passport.

The bottom line is BHO will say anything to get into office. I had to laugh when he told a crowd in Tampa he was cheering for their team and then told a group in PA the opposite story the next.

Tom

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Liberty »

tbranch wrote:A Federal Judge ruled on Friday that Berg does not have standing and dismissed the suit. Berg is a Democrat who supported Hillary. There are a few interesting twists such as how BHO visited Pakistan while US citizens were not allow into the country. Berg believes he traveled there on an Indonesian passport.

The bottom line is BHO will say anything to get into office. I had to laugh when he told a crowd in Tampa he was cheering for their team and then told a group in PA the opposite story the next.

Tom
Since when aren't Americans not allowed into Pakistan?
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

tbranch

Post by tbranch »

According to Berg, US Citizens were not allowed to travel to Pakistan in the early 1980's. Berg claims that Obama, then 20 years old, traveled to Pakistan using his Indonesian passport. Berg claims that Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship so BHO would have had to be a citizen of Indonesia in order to have a passport.

Who knows what's true at this point...

Tom

Topic author
RiverRat

Post by RiverRat »

Thanks. I hadn't heard about the ruling. With the news media being so biased, you never know. Not sure I trust any sources. Guess it is too much too hope for to get info from any of current broadcast media sources. Someone said they said the name BHO on 'Today Show" once every 32 seconds averaged one morning last week. Luckily, I have to work rather than being saturated....
Life member NRA and TSRA

Return to “Federal - 2008”