"The" Rog got a Benelli M2

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Re: "The" Rog got a Benelli M2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

If I can get my shotgun back from the gunsmith in time, I might like to join this one.......or, I can just borrow my wife's O/U 20 gauge. She is still healing from shoulder surgery on her shooting side and not yet able to shoot.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

C-dub
Posts in topic: 7

Post by C-dub »

Daughter said she'd like to come and keep score again. How old is your grand daughter Pawpaw?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Pawpaw »

C-dub wrote:Daughter said she'd like to come and keep score again. How old is your grand daughter Pawpaw?
She's 17 but going on 48. :roll:

I asked her and she's thinking about it. I forgot how old your daughter is.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Pawpaw wrote:
C-dub wrote:Daughter said she'd like to come and keep score again. How old is your grand daughter Pawpaw?
She's 17 but going on 48. :roll:

I asked her and she's thinking about it. I forgot how old your daughter is.
11y going on 30. ;-)
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

So, who's on the guest list so far?

AndyC
Pawpaw
C-dub
RottenApple
The Annoyed Man
V-rog?
Couzin?

Did I leave anyone out?

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

That sounds about right, except that we haven't heard a peep out of v-rog, even though this thread was started about him. :lol:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Pawpaw wrote:That sounds about right, except that we haven't heard a peep out of v-rog, even though this thread was started about him. :lol:
I figured he would either see it or hear about it via Andy.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Cooler gets my vote!

v-rog

Post by v-rog »

I felt my ears burning. It looks like the shoot is going to be a lot of fun. As an early b-day gift, my wife is paying for me to take a competitive pistol II course with Gordon Carrell next weekend in Collin County so I will not be able to participate. But hopefully, we can do this type of shoot on a regular basis! I'd love to meet everyone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Remember 31 Connollystraße & Benghazi
Faith Under Fire ISBN# 9780307408815

v-rog

Post by v-rog »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I'm surprised that Elm Fork would allow him to use a tactical type shotgun.
Chris, this particular model is Benelli's 12 gauge "Field shotgun." They make it with several barrel lengths and many guys shooting 3-gun choose the 21" model because of its' nimble and versatile nature. I love it and with the comfort-tech stock, it feels like I'm shooting a 20-gauge. It's well balanced and we put around 150 shells through it without incident.
Last edited by v-rog on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Remember 31 Connollystraße & Benghazi
Faith Under Fire ISBN# 9780307408815

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Cooler is good for us too. Sorry you can't make it this time V-rog. Pawpaw and I have talked about doing this once every month or two.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

v-rog wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:I'm surprised that Elm Fork would allow him to use a tactical type shotgun.
Chris, this particular model is Benelli's 12 gauge "Field shotgun." They make it with several barrel lengths and many guys shooting 3-gun choose the 21" model because of its' nimble and versitle nature. I love it and with the comfort-tech stock, it feels like I'm shooting a 20-gauge. It's well balanced and we put around 150 shells through it without incident.
Mine is the M2 3-gun model.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”