Wife says "OK", let the building commence

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

dicion
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Wife says "OK", let the building commence

Post by dicion »

gljjt wrote: Now you are learning. 1 AR15 = 1 Dresser. My wife and I have the same arrangement except it is 1 gun = 1 Coach Purse.
Man, you get off easy then. My wife's conversion rate is 1 Firearm to 1 Major piece of household furniture or repair/replacement.

My Kimber became a Couch, My AR a Dining Room Table.

Last week I talked about getting a Tavor Space gun, and now I have 3 quotes for a new roof on the table.

gljjt
Posts in topic: 4

Post by gljjt »

dicion wrote:
gljjt wrote: Now you are learning. 1 AR15 = 1 Dresser. My wife and I have the same arrangement except it is 1 gun = 1 Coach Purse.
Man, you get off easy then. My wife's conversion rate is 1 Firearm to 1 Major piece of household furniture or repair/replacement.

Last week I talked about getting a Tavor Space gun, and now I have 3 quotes for a new roof on the table.

My wife really loves coach purses! Although I can't exercise this option too often. It doesn't hurt though that she likes and has her own firearms and CHL!

gljjt

Post by gljjt »

sbrawley wrote:
I did get to shoot at my parents
I hope you missed. :lol:

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

gljjt wrote:
sbrawley wrote:
I did get to shoot at my parents
I hope you missed. :lol:
Well, he did say he was still pulling to the right. He just didn't say how much.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

EDIT: looks like its worked out for you. Excellent.

PBratton

Post by PBratton »

dicion wrote:

I'm renovating the entire first floor, haven't decided yet what I'll be asking for, if there's anything left for me to spend...
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

XinTX

Post by XinTX »

sbrawley wrote:
AndyC wrote:Good job! Satisfying to put your own together, isn't it? :)
it really is. I feel more confident now breaking it down to clean knowing how it's put together.
Not only that, you get to build it the way you want it. Most people buy a complete rifle then mod the daylights out of it. End up with 2 - 3 times the cost of a new rifle in it when they're done. Good job. Enjoy it.
“Public safety is always the first cry of the tyrant.” - Lord Gladstone

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”