Help needed to find: New stock for my daughter's 10/22

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Help needed to find: New stock for my daughter's 10/22

Post by Vol Texan »

Here's a challenge for my fellow TexasCHLForum members:

I'm looking for a new stock for my daughter's Ruger 10/22.

The criteria are really simple:
  • The shoulder stock has to be collapsible
  • And it has to be PINK! Nothing else will do.
The Hogue stock that she currently has is too long in the shoulder, so she needs something that will shorten up for her until her arms grow a bit longer.

I've found a reference to these: http://www.tapco.com/products/ruger/ind ... ductId=262 but so far, I cannot find one anywhere for sale. I'd like to find something even cooler...such as this one: http://www.archangelmanufacturing.com/# ... 1022/c10pk, but I don't think pink is an option that they sell.

I appreciate any help that you can give in finding something for her.

Her next birthday is on 11 July, and my clock is ticking.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

n5wd
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Help needed to find: New stock for my daughter's 10/22

Post by n5wd »

I would jump over to Rimfire Central and ask your question in the 10-22 stocks section. If anyone can tell you exactly the info you need, themfolks would be the ones to do it, as there are some serious 10-22 experts there, and they're nice, friendly and helpful people.

Http://www.rimfirecentral.com
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Vol Texan »

n5wd wrote:I would jump over to Rimfire Central and ask your question in the 10-22 stocks section. If anyone can tell you exactly the info you need, themfolks would be the ones to do it, as there are some serious 10-22 experts there, and they're nice, friendly and helpful people.

Http://www.rimfirecentral.com
Thanks for the advice, n5wd. I just now joined that forum and posted the question there. Hopefully they can help out.

Of course...I'll still take any additional comments from TexasCHLForum members as well!
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

QB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by QB »

I know it's not solid pink, but ADTAC makes a Muddy Girl stock. I have a black one for my 10/22 take down and love the collapsible stock.

http://www.adaptivetactical.com/products/adtac-rm4.php
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”