It's Alive

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
jason812
Posts in topic: 1

It's Alive

Post by jason812 »

I dub thee parts rifle Frankengun. This is what happens when you have too many parts laying around. My buddies always pick on me for saying my other rifles are too nice to beat around in a tractor and this one turned out nicer than I thought. But I guess I will have to keep my word and actually let it ride in the fields. A $150 Vortex or Primary Arms scope is in the works (I already have a scope mount from previous use) and it will be good to go.

It's nothing fancy except for the 20in National Match barrel and free float tube with A2 style hand guards. The receipt in the box says I bought the barrel Nov 17, 2003 and never installed. That's right, 14 years ago and explains why it's not threaded (thanks Bill Clinton).
Attachments
37617.jpeg
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Re: It's Alive

Post by flechero »

spare parts gun... it like a free one! :biggrinjester:

Treat it like you bought it! (a tractor gun is a proud gun!)

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”