Paper shotgun shells are ripe for a revival. They smell great.

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 1
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Paper shotgun shells are ripe for a revival. They smell great.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

https://scopeshq.com/paper-shotgun-shells/

The above link is to an article from ScopesHQ. I am unable to find the name of its author.

The original article I found about paper shotgun shells is in the "Garden and Gun" magazine, April/May 2019, page 34, authored by Irwin Greenstein, a shotgun expert. The above link is similar to the magazine piece.

The website for G & G was not able to produce a link for its article, so I found a similar one.

For those who are not familiar with "Garden and Gun", it is published out of Charleston, SC, and caters to a moneyed niche of Southerners in multiple states. Most of its content is about expensive real estate, interior decorating, and Southern cuisine. As far as the "Gun" part goes, the magazine hardly covers anything gun-related. Maybe the occasional quail or pheasant hunt, and if there's a gun ad, it's for one of those $10,000 engraved Italian shotguns. The magazine never has a word about handguns, as far as I can ascertain.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”