And here we have the "Gun Free Dining" site...

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
kahrfreak
Posts in topic: 1

And here we have the "Gun Free Dining" site...

Post by kahrfreak »

...that conveniently lists restaurants in TN that permit carry by law-abiding citizens! For one who visits TN every so often, this is a great service! I sent a polite note to the site's authors, thanking them for a great service, and I told them I would be sure to utilize their "guns allowed" restaurant listing the next time my travels bring me to TN.

If you frequent the TN area, you might be inclined to do the same!

(For the sarcasm-impaired: Yes, I realize the linked site is an anti-gun site. I just find the entire situation freshly ironic: I can let the anti-gunners keep me informed on carry-friendly TN restaurants.)
GOA Life Member
JPFO Member

Oldgringo

Re: And here we have the "Gun Free Dining" site...

Post by Oldgringo »

As the FLOTUS is/was embarrassed to be an American. I am embarrassed to be a Tennessean if this is what my birthplace is coming to.

I too have written them and thanked them for a list of places that I shall not consider frequenting.

Joe's Crab Shack - really?

Jasonw560

Post by Jasonw560 »

Boy, really nicely done, and well organized. Must be one of those "grass root" sites the left are so good at starting all by themselves, with no big money sponsors. "rlol"
NRA EPL pending life member

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government"- Patrick Henry

jacobsd8195

Post by jacobsd8195 »

Thanks for posting this (my mother and sister live in TN.) This will definitely come in handy... I'll e-mail some of the individual restaurants that I won't be bringing my business to them. In fact, some of the national chains will lose my business here in TX.

Pyrat

Post by Pyrat »

Yes, thanks for posting this. Knowing where the criminal safe zones are makes it easier to avoid them.
Pyrat

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

I left them a quick note:

I just want to thank you for setting up such a nice database, where I can find out in advance which restaurants in TN are anti-rights. This way, the next time I come to visit my cousin in Nashville, and carry concealed there under my TX CHL, I won't have to embarrass myself by having to go back to the car and disarm, nor will I have to worry about some lunatic coming into the restaurant, ala Luby's, Killeen TX, October 16. 1991, and being without a way to defend myself as is my God given right.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work, I am sorry that I can't donate at this time, too many demands on my money at this time of year, but I have added your name to the list of people and organizations that I donate in honor of to the NRA and TSRA.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

Return to “Other States”