Carry Info Source for Alabama?

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
tomdavis
Posts in topic: 2

Carry Info Source for Alabama?

Post by tomdavis »

I spend time in Alabama and now that I have my CHL I need to be familiar with the laws there. Does anyone know of a forum or web site with factual info like this site.
...for as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. Arbroath, 4/6/1320.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Carry Info Source for Alabama?

Post by Vol Texan »

tomdavis wrote:I spend time in Alabama and now that I have my CHL I need to be familiar with the laws there. Does anyone know of a forum or web site with factual info like this site.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Topic author
tomdavis

Post by tomdavis »

Thank you. Book marked and download the states I needed.
...for as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. Arbroath, 4/6/1320.

RetNavy

Post by RetNavy »

i have a app loaded on both my phone and Ipad called CCW... very similar to the above link... comes in handy since its on the phone.. has a sister app called POSTED.... shows local anti and gun friendly places.... that one is user generated so it doesnt show all the places
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

brhalltx
Posts in topic: 1

Post by brhalltx »

RetNavy wrote:i have a app loaded on both my phone and Ipad called CCW... very similar to the above link... comes in handy since its on the phone.. has a sister app called POSTED.... shows local anti and gun friendly places.... that one is user generated so it doesnt show all the places
Are those the ones by Workman Consulting?

RetNavy

Post by RetNavy »

brhalltx wrote:
RetNavy wrote:i have a app loaded on both my phone and Ipad called CCW... very similar to the above link... comes in handy since its on the phone.. has a sister app called POSTED.... shows local anti and gun friendly places.... that one is user generated so it doesnt show all the places
Are those the ones by Workman Consulting?

yes they are....
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

Return to “Other States”