Re: Ohio will recognize Texas starting mid March, 2015

Post by WildBill »

:thewave
NRA Endowment Member

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 2

Post by chasfm11 »

So after March 23rd, IL will stand out as the solitary red State in the middle of the country on Handgunlaw.us. I've given up on the right and left coasts. I cannot imagine a time when any of those red States will reciprocate with TX. The map in March will likely be the best that it is ever going to get.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Oh goody; however, I still have no reason, whatsoever, to go to Ohio.

Before it gets too late, I would like to pull our modest 'lil RV up to New England for a Fall season looksee, but I ain't going unarmed; especially, through those thug ridden yankee states of NY, MA, MD and CT .

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

Oldgringo wrote:Oh goody; however, I still have no reason, whatsoever, to go to Ohio.

Before it gets too late, I would like to pull our modest 'lil RV up to New England for a Fall season looksee, but I ain't going unarmed; especially, through those thug ridden yankee states of NY, MA, MD and CT .
We tried to do some leaf peeping last Fall at the beginning of October. Surprisingly, Western MD and WVA were much better than PA for Fall color. We stayed at the Seven Mountains CG just East of State College and the leaves were just starting to turn. Quakertown, South of Allentown was no better. The problem with planning a trip to the NE in time to see the leaves gives you the chance to find the "S" word.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

chasfm11 wrote:
{snip}

We tried to do some leaf peeping last Fall at the beginning of October. Surprisingly, Western MD and WVA were much better than PA for Fall color. We stayed at the Seven Mountains CG just East of State College and the leaves were just starting to turn. Quakertown, South of Allentown was no better. The problem with planning a trip to the NE in time to see the leaves gives you the chance to find the "S" word.
This Fall wasn't one of 'em but we've had some 'drop dead' gorgeous fall colors here in the Pineywoods around Thanksgiving; however, you do have to look fast. They don't last long. Northern Georgia, east Tennessee (GO VOLS) and western NC is a lot closer and CHL friendly.

Dadtodabone
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Dadtodabone »

Oldgringo wrote:
chasfm11 wrote:
{snip}

This Fall wasn't one of 'em but we've had some 'drop dead' gorgeous fall colors here in the Pineywoods around Thanksgiving; however, you do have to look fast. They don't last long. Northern Georgia, east Tennessee (GO VOLS) and western NC is a lot closer and CHL friendly.
+1 for East Tennessee and/or western North Carolina, a cruise on the Blue Ridge is spectacular for early fall color.
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

Return to “Other States”