Archery1
Posts in topic: 1

CA School Board Approves CC for Teachers

Post by Archery1 »

WildBill

Re: CA School Board Approves CC for Teachers

Post by WildBill »

Mary Lou Swenning, who has grandchildren in the district, compared the policy to something from the “Wild West”
and said it will create an unnecessary burden for teachers.

“Now we’re going to add something else for teachers to think about? Shooting people, really?” she said.
“That’s a difficult thing for a police officer to do who’s been trained to do this, and you have a split second
to decide if you should kill this person or not. I wouldn’t want that responsibility, and I wouldn’t want it for our teachers.”
It is nice to know that Grandma Swenning "wouldn't want that responsibility and wouldn't want it for our teachers."

Maybe she should let other people assume responsibility for their own actions. :tiphat:
NRA Endowment Member

C-dub

Re: CA School Board Approves CC for Teachers

Post by C-dub »

Already kinda going.

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=83704
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Other States”