http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/09/23 ... on-dnt.wsb
Ron
NRA Member

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Georgia Home Invasion Video 3 Armed BG

Post by Pawpaw »

WOW!

Isn't it amazing how as soon as they encountered a woman who refused to be a victim the BGs suddenly remembered they had a pressing appointment elsewhere.

You may find fault with her methods and tactics, but there's no denying that lady has the heart of a lion. :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

It's even more amazing that CNN posted it, since we're all delusional to believe such things happen.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Papa_Tiger
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Papa_Tiger »

It was very interesting to see her complete tunnel vision. After she starts firing, one BG runs straight by her from her left in his hurry to get out of the house while she was focused on the first person in her sights. Crazy! I'm glad that she and the other person in the house weren't hurt.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Whaaat? People need handguns for self-defense as demonstrated on CNN? It's like that Burger King commercial - someone's gonna get fired at CNN!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Papa_Tiger wrote:It was very interesting to see her complete tunnel vision. After she starts firing, one BG runs straight by her from her left in his hurry to get out of the house while she was focused on the first person in her sights. Crazy! I'm glad that she and the other person in the house weren't hurt.
The video twice shows where that BG ran across her path. In both of them, you can clearly see she pointed her gun at him just after he crossed. I can't tell if she fired at him, but she definitely swung her pistol in his direction.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

Pawpaw wrote:Isn't it amazing how as soon as they encountered a woman who refused to be a victim the BGs suddenly remembered they had a pressing appointment elsewhere.

You may find fault with her methods and tactics, but there's no denying that lady has the heart of a lion. :thumbs2: :thumbs2:
Good for her to not be a victim, she was not backing down. While I don't like to see the loss of life, if you walk into someone's house with the intent to steal and/or harm people you deserve what you get.

:patriot:
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

I couldn't tell how many rounds she fired, but it looked like she emptied the magazine, even firing the last one out of the open door. :fire
Looked to me like the BG were not really ready to be in a shootout, and one even exited through a glass door. :biggrinjester:

Glad to see CNN put this up, even though they repeatedly try to tell us that gun owners can't successfully defend themselves. :nono:

I wonder how Hellery will spin this? :headscratch
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

TXBO
Banned

Post by TXBO »

Pawpaw wrote:WOW!

Isn't it amazing how as soon as they encountered a woman who refused to be a victim the BGs suddenly remembered they had a pressing appointment elsewhere.

It's even more amazing that CNN posted it, since we're all delusional to believe such things happen.
Yes sir. Lady has courage. She's even advancing as she shoots.

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

If this happened to me I think I would be in the dog house for showing up late to the party. At least one of the thugs wont be bothering anyone else, ever. Hopefully the other two animals will be charged with murder and spend the rest of their time in a cage...
III

Bolton Strid

Post by Bolton Strid »

Papa_Tiger wrote:It was very interesting to see her complete tunnel vision. After she starts firing, one BG runs straight by her from her left in his hurry to get out of the house while she was focused on the first person in her sights. Crazy! I'm glad that she and the other person in the house weren't hurt.
Well, let's see - she was in the dark, firing at moving targets while she herself was moving; firing inside an enclosed space makes every pistol sound like a .50 BMG round, rifles & shotguns will sound like 105mm field artillery, messing up audio situational awareness while the muzzle flash fouls up the visual acuity, gripping the pistol one-handed and flopping it around while firing. All in all, she didn't do too bad under the circumstances, though am not sure what sort of grief the walls inside or any vehicles or neighboring homes outside suffered in the process.

From the perspective of the invading goblins, they were hearing a repeated boom-boom with a bright flash coming right at them from out of the darkness, probably accompanied by a shrill voice shrieking at them in a foreign language. Not at all what they were expecting I'll wager. I'll also bet that this wasn't random - they probably cased the intended victim, knew she was involved in the restaurant business and figured there would be lots of money & lucrative loot laying around to haul off. Maybe even a revenge robbery due to some perceived slight (former fired employee, etc.). No telling. Since there were cameras everywhere inside the house, this may not have been the first rodeo at getting burgled/robbed either.

Vid on Youtube - don't like giving that nasty CNN any web hits -
Smoke Rings in the Dark

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

Of the whole vidoe i love the final shot. It is like the exlamstion point at the end of a sentance.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

rotor

Post by rotor »

That lady is one tough woman. Lucky though the cops didn't go after her for firing outside the door as the BGs were running away. I think her adrenalin was really high and I probably would have done the same thing.

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

One of the commentators on this video said that the flakes that you see
are from her rounds hitting the drywall.

Although all 3 of these guys had handguns, it doesn't appear that they fired
ANY rounds during the festivities.

She fired out the door to make sure that the scum kept fleeing, in the hope that she may have even
tagged them. Georgia LEO's are sensible...they aren't going to harass her for firing out
the door.

Perhaps the robbers targeted her house under the impression that since she's Asian,
she keeps her money at home instead of in a bank. Sometimes this impression has
been correct and home invaders make a big financial score once they put their weapons
to the heads of residents.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Bolton Strid

Post by Bolton Strid »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote:
Perhaps the robbers targeted her house under the impression that since she's Asian, she keeps her money at home instead of in a bank. Sometimes this impression has been correct and home invaders make a big financial score once they put their weapons to the heads of residents.

SIA
Astute observation - that seems to be exactly what is going on.

Now a view of things from the West coast:

Chinese vigilantes step up patrols in face of crime wave targeting Asians
October 1, 2016
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/ ... 72756.html

"In an interview with The Sacramento Bee last month inside a Vietnamese-Chinese restaurant on Florin Road, a dozen of the patrol members decried what they called a lackluster response to a spate of robberies by police and argued they have no choice but to take security into their own hands. Speaking in Mandarin, A-Shun and others wondered aloud whether Asians were being targeted for their perceived financial success. The volunteers only shared their first names, saying they feared retaliation from police and criminals."

"Just after 1 a.m. on a recent morning, residents of a home in the 7400 block of Villajoy Way alerted the patrol to an attempted home invasion in progress – someone ramming a jeep into the garage in what appeared to be an attempt to break down the door. Within minutes, about seven volunteers arrived, horns blaring and headlights shining, but the suspects had already left."

"Some of the volunteers said they have concealed weapons permits and carry guns on their patrols. Others at the interview said they are applying for a permit with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office, citing a south Sacramento crime wave that has kept many residents away from restaurants and supermarkets after dark.

Scott, who said he holds a concealed weapons permit, patrols around his gardening supply store and the neighborhood of Power Inn and Elder Creek roads, where his parents live. A native of the Chinese southern province of Guangxi, Scott said he will use his gun “only when necessary,” such as during a physical confrontation.

In America, everyone should have the ability to protect oneself,” said Scott, who has a 10-month-old daughter.

So far, none of the patrol members have used their weapon. The group said that they would call police first, rather than get entangled in a confrontation.

The crimes targeting Asians have followed a pattern: The victims are robbed and attacked just as they exit their vehicle in a parking lot or at home, according to police and witness accounts."
Smoke Rings in the Dark

Return to “Other States”