Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 2

Re: California wants to secede!

Post by Mxrdad »

vjallen75 wrote:I will sign the petition, too. I'll also help anyone in the DFW area pack if they want to move back to CA!
:thumbs2: Throw some of those from Austin in there too.

That would be great if they did. And within 6 months after doing so, when they beg us to let them back in, maybe we could put some conditions on it if we let em back in. I find it hard to believe they have all the resources to succeed. Weren't they bankrupt not so long ago?
Just some guy's opinion.

Dave2
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Dave2 »

Mxrdad wrote:
vjallen75 wrote:I will sign the petition, too. I'll also help anyone in the DFW area pack if they want to move back to CA!
:thumbs2: Throw some of those from Austin in there too.

That would be great if they did. And within 6 months after doing so, when they beg us to let them back in, maybe we could put some conditions on it if we let em back in. I find it hard to believe they have all the resources to succeed. Weren't they bankrupt not so long ago?
They still are, AFAIK.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Noggin wrote:
AF-Odin wrote:Gee, if the big one does come and the part west of the San Andreas fault falls into the Pacific, that will leave a good portion of the Central valley (which is relatively conservative) and the mountains. Good bye LA, and SF Hmmmm
:hurry:
Exactly - anyone know how to trigger the fault?
Frack it.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

apostate

Post by apostate »

Liberty wrote:Frack it.
So say we all.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

For some strange reason, I have a Motley Crue song stuck in my head.

"Girl, don't go away mad... Girl, just go away..."

viking1000

Post by viking1000 »

This could be a good thing we would not have to wait for a tsunami or a earthquake.

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:For some strange reason, I have a Motley Crue song stuck in my head.

"Girl, don't go away mad... Girl, just go away..."
:lol:: Love me some Crue. And after they leave, the song "Kick-Start My Heart" comes to mind. Hahaha. They would be begging us to let them come back home.
Just some guy's opinion.

Eric Lamberson

Post by Eric Lamberson »

Personally, I think Texas needs to close a border--the one to the west.
Massad Ayoob Group Staff Instructor, NRA Life Member, Pistol instructor, and RSO;
Texas LTC Instructor, IDPA 6-gun Master, Suarez International Affiliate

earlwb

Post by earlwb »

I doubt they would secede. They would lose all of that Federal subsidy money to help pay for their welfare programs etc. They now have a huge percentage of people getting welfare, medicaid, etc. Something like more than 34% of the people in the USA on welfare are in California. But they only have 12% of the population in the USA too. So if they seceded, they couldn't pay the "dole" anymore. It almost seems like most anyone that gets into the USA quickly migrates to California so they can get in on the "dole" there. California has their liberal progressive elites who want to pay everyone a "basic" wage for doing nothing. So they are close to having it universal for the state already. Anyway if California seceded, they would have to stop the "dole" as they would quickly go bankrupt if they didn't.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

I apologize CA. I forgot you were there. You may go now.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

K5CLC

Post by K5CLC »

If they do secede then Shillery would have a place she could be elected to an office finally.
The Intelligent Response is a Brave Response : http://tinyurl.com/BraveResponse

Return to “Other States”