My niece did the right thing, now this...

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My niece did the right thing, now this...

Post by Flightmare »

I'm sorry your niece is being bullied. Others children may have voted "Hillary" simply to avoid the mocking that you niece is experiencing. Your niece is doing what some of the "sheeple" are scared to do, stand up for their beliefs. Kudos to her!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

cirus

Post by cirus »

Tell your niece to hang tough. They'll be other times in her life just like this. This is what happens when you have no borders and no official language. My son is a 9th grader and complains daily about having to take a Spanish which is required. How come English is not required for mexicans? Rant off.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

You should write her a letter and tell her how proud you are. Something about words on paper carry more emotional weight than a phone call or email.

Better yet, post the story on social media with a request for people to send post cards.

Either way be sure to tell her that Texas is proud of her!
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

RoyGBiv wrote:You should write her a letter and tell her how proud you are. Something about words on paper carry more emotional weight than a phone call or email.

Better yet, post the story on social media with a request for people to send post cards.

Either way be sure to tell her that Texas is proud of her!

:iagree:

Not only that show her how many other people across the country "stood up" for their beliefs.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

I was just watching a video that was explaining that fear of this is why "everyone" thought that Clinton was going to win. When people were being polled they would say "Clinton" or wouldn't say at all because everyone was saying how bad Trump was, or was saying that his supporters were so awful.

Tell her she's good for standing up for her beliefs and there are others doing the same thing.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “Other States”