Looking for IT job in the Dallas/Plano/McKinney/Rockwall...

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
dsim
Posts in topic: 1

Looking for IT job in the Dallas/Plano/McKinney/Rockwall...

Post by dsim »

... areas.

Anyone know of someone hiring? I am currently doing onsite Desktop Support for our company and have 18 months experience (well, ~1 year in Network Operations and ~8 months Desktop Support). We are a small company (~130 users) and as such, my job encompasses a lot more than just Desktops. The 18 months experience doesnt really tell the full story of what I can do and what I know. It was just myself and one other person handling all desktop related issues (~130 desktops and ~50 laptops) so I had to learn a lot... quickly (and still do today). As of today (well, yesterday at 10am) I am the last remaining Desktop Support person. I live in Greenville, Tx (45 miles east of Downtown Dallas) and so long as the $ is right commuting wont be a problem, just want to stay away from the areas west of Dallas.

I am on Monster, Careerbuilder and Dice and have also searched craigslist jobs. These days its all about who you know, not what you know (not saying that I dont know what I am doing)... so I am trying to get to that point. Not being from NorTex I dont really know anyone up here so please help a brutha out.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Return to “Job Board”