Another job opening TxDOT/Austin - Engineer

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
quidni
Posts in topic: 1

Another job opening TxDOT/Austin - Engineer

Post by quidni »

TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
JOB REQUISITION

Job Requisition #: 014780
Business Title: E306 / Transportation Engineer Supervisor IV Salary: 6176.50 - 10191.16 Per Month
Classification Title: Director II Salary Group / Class: B27 / 1621
Business Unit: Bridge Division Number of Openings: 1

Work Location Address: Opening Date: 07/21/10
RIVERSIDE ANNEX-BUILDING 118 Closing Date: 08/03/10 at 5pm
118 E RIVERSIDE DR
AUSTIN, TX 787041202

Type of Employment: Regular Full-Time Shift: FIRST
Type of Driver's License Required: Class C Travel (Overnight): Yes - 15%

You are encouraged to apply on-line at http://www.txdot.gov/careers/apply_online.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. You may also apply at the nearest Texas Department of Transportation Human Resources Office as listed on the application instruction sheet between the hours of 8am and 5pm. If you elect to apply using a paper application, the department will only accept a completed State of Texas Application for Employment. For each Summary of Work Experience and Competency listed, only one-half page of text will be considered. Applicable information must be submitted on or before the closing date. Faxed applications are not accepted. Human Resources Office Telephone: 512/416-2994

If requested, reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities for any part of the employment process in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

~~~~~~~~~~
I have the full email detailing requirements/duties if so if anyone wants me to forward it please PM me.
TSRA / NRA
KA5RLA
All guns have at least two safeties. One's digital, one's cognitive. In other words - keep the digit off the trigger until ready to fire, and THINK. Some guns also have mechanical safeties on top of those. But if the first two don't work, the mechanical ones aren't guaranteed. - me

Return to “Job Board”