Professional Services Sales - Houston

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
i8godzilla
Posts in topic: 3

Post by i8godzilla »

Major Account Executive position in a niche segment that is growing despite the economy.

Sell a demanding service into companies ranging from $10M to $200M+ in size. U.S. only has 3% market penetration in this field—presents a huge, untapped market.

New business was up 25% in 2008 and they were 105% to quota in 09
Company has almost tripled sales in the past 10 years
Doubling sales force in the next 5 years
Average reps earn $150K, Top Reps earn $300K-400K

Experience Required:
4+ years of outside B2B sales experience (ADP, Paychex, Ricoh, Xerox, Ikon, Pitney Bowes, etc.)
No college degree required, but Bachelor's preferred
Stable employment history
No medical or pharmaceutical sales backgrounds please
Hunter mentality

This is a full-time position that requires the ability to work from a home office. It is NOT MLM or other type of 'investment opportunity'!

PM me with your contact details and I will get back to you by the end of the week!
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Topic author
i8godzilla

Re: Professional Services Sales - Houston

Post by i8godzilla »

Just as I hit submit, the client let me know that they have additional openings:

Dallas, TX
Washington DC
Bay Area, CA
Chicago, IL
Tampa, FL
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Topic author
i8godzilla

Re: Professional Services Sales - Houston

Post by i8godzilla »

All of the above positions have been filled. I have other sales openings around the country that I am currently trying to fill. If you have friends or family around the country that are in need of employment, feel free to point them to these openings:

http://www.areemployment.com/open_jobs_list.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doing what I can to put folks back to work...............

Return to “Job Board”