Texas Pharmaceutical Openings

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
i8godzilla
Posts in topic: 3

Texas Pharmaceutical Openings

Post by i8godzilla »

We are working on three Texas openings in the Pharmaceutical industry. These positions require a Bachelor's Degree (preferably in science--will consider a BA) and at least two years experience in outside sales. The company will only hire top notch performers. Must have job stability and sales accomplishments.

OTE: ~$85K (Base + Commission)

The cities in Texas are:
Mesquite
South Antonio East
Texarkana

If you or any one you know has an interest please go here to apply.

For anyone out of state, you can use the same link if you have an interest in:

ARKANSAS (AR)
Jonesboro

CALIFORNIA (CA)
Orange County North
Stockton/Modesto

COLORADO (CO)
Denver West

FLORIDA (FL)
Daytona Beach

GEORGIA (GA)
Valdosta

INDIANA (IN)
Columbus
South Bend

IOWA (IA)
Des Moines North

LOUISIANA (LA)
Alexandria
Shreveport

MICHIGAN (MI)
Clare

MINNESOTA (MN)
Minneapolis South

NEW YORK (NY)
Hamburg

OHIO (OH)
Lima

Edited to fix link.
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texas Pharmaceutical Openings

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Thanks for posting these openings here so the "family" will have a shot.

Chas.

Topic author
i8godzilla

Post by i8godzilla »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:Thanks for posting these openings here so the "family" will have a shot.

Chas.
Charles,

The real thanks belongs to you for providing the medium! I'll do my best to insure all of our TX openings make it to the forum.
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Bullwhip
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bullwhip »

Drug pushers?

Topic author
i8godzilla

Post by i8godzilla »

Bullwhip wrote:Drug pushers?
LEGAL Drug pushers.

We were just excited that there is a single company that has this many expansion openings.

Our firm concentrates in the high-tech arena and only about 15% of our resources are spent in the medical field. However, the medical field has always been an indicator, to us, that employment opportunities in other sectors will soon, also be on the rise. We really want it to be true this time!

Return to “Job Board”