Teaching jobs at U.T.

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Teaching jobs at U.T.

Post by RPB »

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/nogunsUT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Future job openings at U.T.

America’s annual output of PhDs is about 64,000, so there should be several moving to Texas who get laid off in other States soon if the guys at U.T. all want to quit.

It could be a good thing, I had a Technical Writing course where the Prof didn't want to fail anyone so we had a "group final" and since I had the highest grades, I was "grouped" with a non0-English speaking Mexican and a Cowboy who didn't know every sentence needs a verb, so obviously some of the other Profs hadn't done a great job.

We'll get more motivated Professors who actually care about teaching more than Tenure maybe.

Sorry. couldn't resist, but they are the ones saying they'll quit, I'm just posting a "heads up" of potential job openings, if you know any teachers who get laid off soon.

I bet they all are bluffing though, but if not, I'll hold the door for them ... I can't go inside yet, but I'll hold the door.. :mrgreen:
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

OldCurlyWolf
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Teaching jobs at U.T.

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

IF only ALL of the liberal/progressive professors, deans, reagents, TA's, students, etc. would follow that one's lead. We could turn UT from a bunch of Teasippers into true Longhorns in one fell swoop. "rlol" "rlol" :hurry: :hurry: :clapping: :clapping:

Want to bet less than five of each group actually leave? :evil2: :evil2:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

OldCurlyWolf wrote:Want to bet less than five of each group actually leave? :evil2: :evil2:
Yes, I will bet than less than five actually leave. ;-)
NRA Endowment Member

OldCannon
Posts in topic: 1

Post by OldCannon »

Wow. I just looked at that site. If there was ever a Food Chain of Whining, that website would be "Plankton".
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

lkd wrote:Wow. I just looked at that site. If there was ever a Food Chain of Whining, that website would be "Plankton".
"rlol" That's a good one! I wish I had thought of it.
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
RPB
Banned

Post by RPB »

WildBill wrote:
lkd wrote:Wow. I just looked at that site. If there was ever a Food Chain of Whining, that website would be "Plankton".
"rlol" That's a good one! I wish I had thought of it.
Yeah, I am thinking about signing this other petition on that site so they'll pass a law ...
Stop Earthquakes and Tsunamis
Published 2 hours ago
Join me in saying NO to the violence and pain caused by earthquakes and tsunamis. By signing this petition, you're taking a stand against their brutal regimes and saying YES to peace and democracy.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/stopearthquakes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think if they make a law against them, those things will just go somewhere else ... :mrgreen:

The best:
All animals should be free
Published 1 week ago
I think all animals should be free. Animals are just like people and just like people they should not be kept in pages.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Animalsfree" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yeah, throw the BOOK at anyone keeping animals in Pages, I can support that. ;-)
I'm for "BOOKING" criminals though, but don't give them a Pager.
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Return to “Job Board”