Seeking Job in San Angelo

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
vic anderson
Posts in topic: 2

Seeking Job in San Angelo

Post by vic anderson »

My Daughter graduated High School this year, and is headed for College in Austin.

My wife and I have owned/operated our own restaurants now for 17 years, and have decided its now time to slow down and get real jobs!

I am a Former Marine,1979 - 1983, have worked as a Regional Sales Manager for Budweiser from 1983 - 1991 and was a National acct mgr for Miller from 1991 -1994, we opened our first restaurant in 1994, and intend to close in a few months.

I am obtaining my CHL instructor license , next week, so that should be a supplemental bump to our income, but Ill probably need an additional job.

Does anyone in San Angelo area have any positions, or leads?

LeonCarr
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Seeking Job in San Angelo

Post by LeonCarr »

You gave up all those free adult beverages to open a restaurant?

"rlol"

What kind of job are you looking for San Angelo? Something in the beverage/restaurant industry or something completely different?

Thank you for your service,
LeonCarr
"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher

Topic author
vic anderson
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Seeking Job in San Angelo

Post by vic anderson »

LeonCarr wrote:You gave up all those free adult beverages to open a restaurant?

"rlol"

What kind of job are you looking for San Angelo? Something in the beverage/restaurant industry or something completely different?

Thank you for your service,
LeonCarr

Believe me....nothing is free!

I am receptive to anything....legal!

Do not want to work in a restaurant, I've had my share...time to push away from the table!

I would like sales, and have a lot of experience, such as Food Service like Sysco, US Foods, etc...

Im also an avid Harley Rider, and Gear head so again, Im open to many avenues

Return to “Job Board”