Windows Administrator Opening - Irving

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Windows Administrator Opening - Irving

Post by Excaliber »

A gentleman I know is looking for a Windows administrator to be based in Irving. Here's the outline of what he's looking for:

Required:
Highly proficient with Windows Server 2008 installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. Also must be very comfortable with OS deployment.
Extensive experience installing/configuring VMware ESX/ESXi 4.1 and familiarity with vCenter Server.
Strong understanding and working experience with server network connectivity configuration (IP, subnet, gateway, etc.,). Need to understand how to make network changes within the OS
Experience monitoring and troubleshooting servers in a production environment- avoiding bringing servers down during working hours
Networking background with an understanding of networkingprotocols, commands, and services. Knowing how networks work makes troubleshooting much easier

Preferred:
Experience with HP c7000 blade enclosure configuration and/or experience with HP Virtual Connect.
Understanding of physical network connectivity(copper and fiber).
Knowledge of one or more of the following software products preferred: WebSphere, Weblogic, MQ, Aspera, Oracle Client, Oracle, WAS.
High level understanding of NAS/SAN connectivity and monitoring.NetApp experience strongly preferred.

If you're qualified, please PM me and I'll put you together with him.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “Job Board”