Looking for truck drivers

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Chris
Posts in topic: 2

Looking for truck drivers

Post by Chris »

I have a few companies that are in need of drivers. One is a dry van for OTR. I also have three more positions for flatbed. Flatbed positions will be running just in Texas, and one of those will be home every weekend. You would need at least a couple years verifiable experience for whichever position you are interested in. All these companies are based in DFW, and the owners are great people. Looking to fill these as quickly as possible.

Shoot me a message if interested.

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 1
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Re: Looking for truck drivers

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

You may wish to post the CDL levels they would need to have for these positions.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RottenApple »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote:You may wish to post the CDL levels they would need to have for these positions.

SIA
If you're referring to the CDL class A or B, I'm pretty sure he means Class A. Most, if not all, professional drivers will know that "OTR", "dry van", and "flatbed" are 99% likely to be combination vehicles. Necessary endorsements, OTOH, those are a different question (and a darn good one).

Topic author
Chris
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Chris »

RottenApple wrote:
surprise_i'm_armed wrote:You may wish to post the CDL levels they would need to have for these positions.

SIA
If you're referring to the CDL class A or B, I'm pretty sure he means Class A. Most, if not all, professional drivers will know that "OTR", "dry van", and "flatbed" are 99% likely to be combination vehicles. Necessary endorsements, OTOH, those are a different question (and a darn good one).
Yep, just a Class A and some experience. None of these companies run hazmat, tanker, doubles, etc. For flatbed, probably a solid year of flatbed experience would work. For the OTR, they're probably going to want at least two years experience.

Return to “Job Board”