Web Developers

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
RX8er
Posts in topic: 1

Web Developers

Post by RX8er »

Do we have, err, let me rephrase this because I know we do... Will all the Texas CHL members that are web developers let me know who you are please? This is of course, if you are interested in being hired.

In the next one to three months, I will have the need for a web developer to help (read this as "do it") with the ground up creation of a website, to include help with content (text and images) creation. It won't be too impressive but I can see it being 15-20 pages and have a shopping cart app as well. I will also need some help on logo design.

Feel free to send me an email, PM or respond to this thread.

I plan to talk with VirtBiz (host of this site) as well.

Thanks all!!!
Final Shot offers Firearms / FFL Transfers / CHL Instruction. Please like our Facebook Page.
If guns kill people, do pens misspell words?
I like options: Sig Sauer | DPMS | Springfield Armory | Glock | Beretta

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Web Developers

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I am self-employed full time as a web developer. I also have a server and offer hosting, with all the usual amenities. I PM'ed you my contact information. In short, I can do all of the stuff you've mentioned here, and have been doing it for a while now.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Job Board”