Position Filled - Paralegal/Legal Assistant - Dallas

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Sangiovese
Posts in topic: 1

Position Filled - Paralegal/Legal Assistant - Dallas

Post by Sangiovese »

This position has been filled

A friend of mine is looking for a paralegal to work from mid May to the end of August, with the possibility of the position becoming permanent.

The office is a criminal defense firm located in Dallas (uptown area). This position requires someone who is personable, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, and works well under pressure. Day to day responsibilities include: answering phones, mail/email/fax processing, filing, typing, photocopying, scanning, preparing client correspondence, and other general clerical duties. Previous law firm experience and familiarity with electronic filing a plus.

Hours are M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I will send you the contact information.
NRA Endowment Member. Texas LTC Instructor. NRA certified Pistol & Home Firearm Safety Instructor - Range Safety Officer

Any comments about legal matters are general in nature and are not legal advice. Nothing posted on this forum is intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.

Return to “Job Board”