Today in Obama's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 38

Re: Today in Obama's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2073821" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Headline of London's daily news "You let the World Down" with photos of the top 4 US officials who did not attend the rally in Paris for free speech. It was attended by 40 world leaders, but not Obama, because apparently he is not one or may not support free speech.

Eric Holder was actually in Paris that day. The US was represented by its Ambassador to France, a person whose only apparent claim to fame was that she raised $500,000 for Obama's campaign.

This was the largest demonstration in France's history and was attended by over 4 million people yesterday.

It comes in response to the terrorist attacks in France that killed 16 innocent people earlier in the week. They view it as their 9/11.

Wonder if that newspaper cover will be in his library for future generations to see.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

You can bet the terrorists are having nightmares thinking about those 4 million protesters and 40 odd leaders marching. You can hear the weapons dropping from here.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2015 ... l-500-days

We have reached the point where Obama only has 500 days.

My regret is that I have not kept up with this thread. So many items have not made it here.

Recent items include: The Iran treaty, Renaming Mount McKinley, Syria refugee crisis (we supported the civil war which caused the problem), ISIS killing and destroying its way across the Middle East, but probably his greatest legacy is the war on police that he fostered and encouraged.

Its sad all the little snubs he has made to the military. They happen all the time and we almost fail to notice anymore. Remember last month three US Marines off duty in France single handedly took down a heavily armed Muslim terrorist on a train, bent on killing everyone. The French gave the three Marines the Legion of Honor. Have you heard anything from the White House? A little mention of well done from his Press Secretary, an invite to the White House, anything? Have I just missed it.

One last thing to think about. Obama is President, a kick butt person like Trump (actually reminds me of Patton) is the clear person to take over in 500 days. Your a bad guy leader of some country or region in the world, or your a country that just had its teeth kicked in like lets say Israel. What are you going to do? Sit around and do nothing. Push forward your agenda for the next ten years to now.

The article above talks about what Obama should do in the next 500 days. Considering we have a legislature that will do nothing to stop Obama, I expect he will get really busy with his agenda as well. More trips, more immigration, close Guantanamo, pardon all drug offenders (remember Clinton and his pardons).

Hang on to your hats the next 500 days may get bumpy.

loktite
Posts in topic: 1

Post by loktite »

bit OT here: I think the name change back to Denali was the correct choice. Went with my parents in Alaska twice in the late 80's, the second trip going to Denali National Park. Most Alaskans we talked to up there preferred Denali over Mount McKinley. And to see it from inside Denali National Park... the name Denali just feels right.
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/obamas ... -material/

Obama was photographed holding a book after getting off an airplane. I just saw it today on the internet, but it is very old from 2008.

The book is entitled The Post American World. It is written by a Muslim.

Fact check says it is all legit, however they point out, it is a popular book and therefore there is nothing to see here, go about your business.

dlh
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dlh »

Obama is certainly in the causal chain for jacking up the price of AK-47 rifles due to his trade embargo with Russia. Just check out the prices on the internet that people are wanting for their Arsenal and Norinco AK-47s---outrageous.

:mad5

dlh
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 8

Post by C-dub »

philip964 wrote:http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/obamas ... -material/

Obama was photographed holding a book after getting off an airplane. I just saw it today on the internet, but it is very old from 2008.

Fact check says it is all legit, however they point out, it is a popular book and therefore there is nothing to see here, go about your business.
I'm sure fact check is correct that it is a popular book. With Muslim extremists and those who support them.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bmwrdr »

C-dub wrote:

I'm sure fact check is correct that it is a popular book. With Muslim extremists and those who support them.
:iagree: that would be my educated best guess too. The real motivation would be interesting.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

C-dub
Posts in topic: 8

Post by C-dub »

bmwrdr wrote:
C-dub wrote:

:iagree: that would be my educated best guess too. The real motivation would be interesting.
I hadn't considered this at the time, but I also think that there will be a number of people that will read this to understand the goals and mindset of our enemies. There is also some value in that.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

C-dub wrote:
bmwrdr wrote:
C-dub wrote:

I hadn't considered this at the time, but I also think that there will be a number of people that will read this to understand the goals and mindset of our enemies. There is also some value in that.
Which would be why the President has been so successful in fighting extreme Islam and preventing its spread to the whole world. Know your enemy, so to speak.

The true fruits of his support of the Syrian and the Libyan rebels, may not be realized in Europe for another what 10 to 100 years.

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bmwrdr »

philip964 wrote:
C-dub wrote:
bmwrdr wrote:
C-dub wrote:

Which would be why the President has been so successful in fighting extreme Islam and preventing its spread to the whole world. Know your enemy, so to speak.

The true fruits of his support of the Syrian and the Libyan rebels, may not be realized in Europe for another what 10 to 100 years.
Europe already faces the true "fruits" of supporting rebels in the near east region. They use sarin (mustard gas), kill Christians and half of the population is on a run. Europe just does not realize how many people will come and ironically the Saudi's and other super rich countries do NOT take a single refuge. Those are the fruits produced.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Less than 365 days to go.

My insurance agent has told me that Obamacare has decimated (his word) the individual health insurance policy world. He says the only reason my group health insurance world has not been decimated is that small group policies are not affected until 2017.

Recent events of interest in his term have included: the capture and release of US sailors and easing of restrictions on Iran, some resistance to his plan to bring Syrian refugees in mass to the the US, letting Russia take the lead in defeating ISIS, defeat in the Supreme Court of his plans on global warming, US deficit almost doubling during his presidency, significant reduction in the price of oil, a Border Patrol employee leader remarking that we might as well just end all immigration laws, and it remains to be seen if he will indict Hilliary for improper handling of classified information.

However, I think we can all agree, he has been the greatest gun salesman in the world.

Here are more of his accomplishments from a liberal perspective during the last seven years.

http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/02/obama-to ... overreact/

Obama will not attend the funeral of Supreme Court Justice Scalia. This blog is written in a humorous tone and suggests its because Obama would burst into flames if he crossed the threshold of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.

I am assuming he is not going because he has a tee time.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I'm really sorry I did not keep up with this daily.

So its 99 days till he is no longer President. (we hope, there is still that chance, he will see a need to postpone the election)

So worst thing now is Obama picked the wrong side in Syria, armed ISIS and now they are losing. Unfortunately he didn't pick the side that Russia was on. So he is risking a shooting war with Russia, over a sand pile, no National interest whatsoever.

There have been so many things to have written about over the last four years. 9 Trillion debt during his tenure, and no idea what it was spent on. He is purposely opening up the borders to anyone who can get here. In addition flying anyone here who is a refugee and at customs they ask "are you a terrorist"? If you say no, you get to come in. Apparently he is going to put Sheriff Joe from Arizona in jail for stopping illegals. Hillary Clinton and her pals have committed more crimes than could be imagined yet they are let off the hook.

So here is the latest video on our President. It does not meet the forums standards, but it is the President of the United States, so how can you censor it.

https://news.grabien.com/story-video-20 ... rection-fe

The President showing off to female reporters from 2008 on his campaign plane.

Return to “Off-Topic”