Today in Obama's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 38

Re: Today in Obama's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

Mxrdad wrote:I find myself getting more and more angry over this Anti-American president, he is worthless. Thank God he will be out of office in 3 days!!! I cant stand him. :mad5 I pray he gets indicted for his many crimes while in office.
He sealed his records for 12 years, which I assume is beyond the statute of limitations. There has been an assumption that any government documents that are incriminating to any government employee are being illegally destroyed as we speak.

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Mxrdad »

Thats just insane. You would think we would become numb from all the dirty deeds these scum bags have committed but it just infuriates me. Kinda like when they were giving each other medals to themselves. So hard to hear and see that stuff. I wouldnt be a bit surprised of the documents being shredded in the last weeks of this travesty. Sickening.
Just some guy's opinion.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... an-kenned/

Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett and the guy who worked out the Iran nuke deal were appointed by the President to prestigious boards.

Susan Rice if you remember was the woman who went on TV after the tragedy at Benghazi to talk about the video.

Valerie Jarrett may have been the original leak for the Hilliary private email server. She is Obama's closest advisor. Sources seem to tie her to being communist and of the Muslim faith.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... paris-deal

With two days left President Obama cut a 500 million dollar check to the United Nations Green Climate Fund.

Probably wired, so Trump can't put a stop payment on it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-ob ... 34693.html

Nice that he pardons Willie McCovey, maybe the best thing he did as President this year.

Tomorrow is the big last day.

I'm betting he pardons:

Hilliary Clinton
Robert Bowdrie "Bowe" Bergdahl
Mumia Abu-Jamal

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

Please, let's hope this is the last batch of felons that Obama pardons.

http://abc13.com/news/in-final-act-as-p ... s/1710527/

He commuted sentences for 330 more today, bringing his dubious total of commutations to 1,715, more than any other U.S. president in history. Of that count, a whopping 568 were serving life sentences. And today's batch of 330 is the most in a single day in U.S. history...and amid a mostly vacated White House and barely 20 hours before he steps down as President of the United States.

I'm certain these 1,715 commutations have had, and will continue to have, the effect of greatly reducing the gang- and drug-related violence in our inner cities. [/sarcasm]
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

He bombed a new country on his last day in office, Libya.

Last time we bombed Libya was with Regan.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/ ... index.html

Bet they may want that Peace Prize back.

No doubt he wanted to say in his library that he fought ISIS in Libya.

jason812
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jason812 »

He let this guy live.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... 863376.php

A former Fort Hood soldier got a reprieve from a death sentence from President Barack Obama.
One-time Fort Hood soldier Dwight J. Loving got a reprieve from President Barack Obama on Jan. 17, 2017. Loving, who was sentenced to death by a military judge for killing two Texas cab drivers, was granted a life sentence without parole by Obama. The move takes Loving from military death row in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, but stipulates that he cannot appeal or be released in the future.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Less than 24 hours to go in the Obama regime.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

18 hours

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

:mad5 AAARRRGGGGHHHH. Legacy my rear-end. Its Lunacy. Since I cant do anything about, may Karma catch up to him and all his evil deeds.
Just some guy's opinion.

bblhd672

Re: Today is Obama's last day as President

Post by bblhd672 »

No official announcement of any last minute pardons by soon to be former President Obama. Perhaps Hillary's pardon is sitting on the Resolute desk waiting for an afternoon announcement.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Today is Obama's last day as President

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote:No official announcement of any last minute pardons by soon to be former President Obama. Perhaps Hillary's pardon is sitting on the Resolute desk waiting for an afternoon announcement.

Hopefully housekeeping cleaned the desk off, and it got put in the shredder!!
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Just 30 minutes left. Most important, the Obma's airplane to Kalifornia is ready for take off.

:patriot:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

hopefully he will have no access to a pen for the remaining 23 minutes of his term..... :nono:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Return to “Off-Topic”