Feinstein: NRA intimidation weakens weapons reform

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Hamourkiller
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Feinstein: NRA intimidation weakens weapons reform

Post by Hamourkiller »

I think it was more like 13 million went in the ovens of which 6 million were Jewish People.

rotor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rotor »

13 million is correct. And this is from a "civilized" society.

Glock 23

Post by Glock 23 »

Its bush's fault
:biggrinjester:

Grillmark55

Post by Grillmark55 »

RPBrown wrote:I keep hearing about this "broad public support for gun control". Now, maybe its the circles I run in or just the demographics where I live, but I do not know of a single person that is in favor of any gun control. So as is the norm with the anti's, they are making things up again.
I know people who think that gun control will work. They are the kind that think a one-world government is achievable, world-wide peace and love is possible if we were to just take a deep breath and "understand" each other. They were the old hippies of the 60's who never really grew up and grasped what kind of animals human beings really are. Yes, it would be wonderful if we could all just get along, but all it takes is one person to say "My way is better" or "I need that thing that you have - I deserve it more" and the whole system breaks down. As far as I know, cave men didn't have firearms, and from everything that anthropologists tell us, they were able to kill each other pretty effectively. As a matter of fact, it seems as though people have been slaughtering each other right from the beginning. That is what Senator Freakenstein and her ilk don't seem to fathom. (OK - they probably do, but I'm not willing to give them credit for being that smart).
Just my Friday two-cents worth.
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Arrested development types are running the show, no doubt.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Since we are having a hard time finding ammunition we should give our ammunition $$$ to the Nra-ILA
as a way of thanking senator Finestine for her works of infamy
N.R.A. benefactor Member :tiphat: Please Support the N.R.A. :patriot:

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Well Senator Finestein needs to move to another part of the country where she can
have the safety and security that her "excellant" gun laws provide. An an unarmed population
where the streets are safe and secure such a place is East St. Louis, Illinois. She can walk
un armed and well protected by some of the best gun laws in the nation :roll:
N.R.A. benefactor Member :tiphat: Please Support the N.R.A. :patriot:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”