Saw this on Facebook today

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
baldeagle
Posts in topic: 1

Saw this on Facebook today

Post by baldeagle »

1505311_646685452053610_1556488271_n.jpg
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

rbwhatever1

Re: Saw this on Facebook today

Post by rbwhatever1 »

Great analogy!
III

CoffeeNut

Post by CoffeeNut »

I loved it when this was brought up on Piers' show and he nearly blew a gasket. It's almost like he thinks people have a right to owning a car and not a gun but I'm not positive that he thinks.
EDC: Sig Sauer P320SC / P238

JP171
Banned

Post by JP171 »

CoffeeNut wrote:I loved it when this was brought up on Piers' show and he nearly blew a gasket. It's almost like he thinks people have a right to owning a car and not a gun but I'm not positive that he thinks.

he thinks what the queen told him to think, it has no independent thought it only parrots what it is told to spew, and of course the subjects must do as told

Kythas

Post by Kythas »

Anti-gunners always say: "But a car's intended purpose is not to kill someone. A gun has no other purpose than to kill people."

It makes no sense to them that it's the MISUSE of either object that murders people; of course, they also believe in the "kill = murder" equivalency fallacy. I've even had someone I work with tell me that every soldier who's ever killed anyone in war has committed murder, as well as any police officer who has killed anyone.

You can't use logic against the liberal mindset because logic plays no part IN their mindset. They are driven solely by emotion. That's where you need to hit them.
“I’m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let’s start with typewriters.” - Frank Lloyd Wright

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms" - Aristotle

daniel2002p

Post by daniel2002p »

Haha heck yea... ive had that in my signature for some time. Never read anything more true than that.
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."
1)Treat firearms as if they are loaded. 2)Point the muzzle away from non-targets.
3)Keep fingers off the trigger until ready to shoot. 4)Be sure of your target and backstop.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Yeah... I like that.

TheCytochromeC

Post by TheCytochromeC »

Kythas wrote: That's where you need to hit them.
:lol:

Sidro

Post by Sidro »

Vehicle deaths for 2010 in the US was 32,887 and firearms related deaths was 31,672. US census data for 2010 shows 308.75 million people. Number of vehicles in the US for 2010 was close to 246 million. Estimated number of guns in US for 2010 was 310 million. You can do the math to see percentages. Vehicles are not designed to kill people but do so at a higher percentage than firearms per capita.

Makes you think for the next time an anti-gunner spouts off.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”