Coming to the border near you! Texas

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Coming to the border near you! Texas

Post by baldeagle »

Beiruty wrote:I do not think so. ISIS are the #1 enemy of Muslims and Islam. They are extreme Wahabists.
They have killed more Muslims than any other group. They're slaughtering hundreds of Shiites every day. And it's been going on for centuries. That's why I don't understand Muslims. Why do they put up with these animals? At least here in America (where I guess they feel safer) they are speaking out.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Hola Gato
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Coming to the border near you! Texas

Post by Hola Gato »

daydream69 wrote:Why do you think they're not here already? During the Cold War our enemies had sleeper cells prepared inside The United States and waiting for the right time to strike. The 9/11 attackers trained and prepared inside The United States before their attack.
Only a fool would think they're not here already. We know as a fact ISIS/ISIL is well funded and has members who are not MIddle Eastern. They can easily get people here even if the Mexican border wasn't open like 7/11.

We can't keep out MS-13 despite their tattoos and illiteracy. How can we expect to stop threrats who are fluent in English and look like college students and business professionals?
I didn't vote for Obama.
Somebody else did that.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”