Shaheen Allen NOT going to prison!

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
gljjt
Posts in topic: 1

Shaheen Allen NOT going to prison!

Post by gljjt »

A weasel out face saving move by the state of NJ, "clarifying" what can and has already been done before, but happy for her.

Also, sorry, her name is Shaneen, not Shaheen.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/24/mo ... ed-prison/

n5wd
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Shaheen Allen NOT going to prison!

Post by n5wd »

gljjt wrote:A weasel out face saving move by the state of NJ, "clarifying" what can and has already been done before, but happy for her.

Also, sorry, her name is Shaneen, not Shaheen.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/24/mo ... ed-prison/

Well, if the pre-trial program was good 'nuff for Mr Rice....

Seriously glad that this young woman may escape jail time and, even worse, the loss of custody of her children.
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

I liked how her lawyer said that she would also accept the same two game suspension.

I still think she should have known better and not taken her handgun with her into NJ. I also wish NJ wasn't the way it is and our licenses were recognized by every state like our DL are, but that might take federal intervention and they would probably get way to nosy and place odd restrictions into whatever law they did manage to come up with.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

I liked how her lawyer said that she would also accept the same two game suspension.

I still think she should have known better and not taken her handgun with her into NJ. I also wish NJ wasn't the way it is and our licenses were recognized by every state like our DL are, but that might take federal intervention and they would probably get way to nosy and place odd restrictions into whatever law they did manage to come up with.

Also, she said something about going to the range the following day to learn how to shoot her gun. Seriously? She's carrying this around in her purse and she doesn't know how to shoot it and got a license from PA to carry it? :totap:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”