Liar

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

K5GU
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Liar

Post by K5GU »

Maybe the DOJ should send in a new "task force" to investigate false reports and lies by witnesses, eh? The "False Reporting and Lying by Witnesses Task Force" .
Life is good.

karder
Posts in topic: 1

Post by karder »

The race hustlers have become so emboldened by a complacent media and corrupt politicians that they don't consider making up false stories "lies". "Hands up don't shoot" is a great example. Here is a story that was proven to be false. Even a strictly biased Department of Justice who was salivating for officer Darren Wilson's head, determined that this never happened, yet this lie was spread across the nation by race hustlers, the media and our President. Although it has been proven false, we still hear the phase from the progressive left who argues that although "hand up don't shoot" may not have happened in the Michael Brown case, we "know" it happens regularly in this country when black men encounter police officers. In fact the whole narrative about a national epidemic of black men being targeted, abused, or discriminated against by police officers is demonstratively false.

This movement to vilify police officers is disgusting and is becoming extremely dangerous. We are watching officers in Baltimore being attacked and told to stand down. Just this last week Brian Moore was gunned down in New York, and if Obama ran to make a teary national statement on it I missed it. I also won't be holding my breath for a civil rights investigation to be initiated by Loretta Lynch on the issue.

Make no mistake, Washington, Obama, and the leftist media are orchestrating this movement to discredit and demonize local police forces. Amazingly, the same smirking, entitled, superior leftists who are marching in protest against our officers are the LEAST capable people to be able to survive in a world without rule of law. The idiots haven't figured that out. No one actually "needs" a cop around more than a loud mouthed, smug, progressive. They ought to be sending gluten free goodies to the closest sub-station as a thank you.
Last edited by karder on Wed May 06, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

VoiceofReason
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by VoiceofReason »

92f-fan wrote:
VoiceofReason wrote:
AndyC wrote:With all that's going on these days, we really don't need this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Problem is - the guy she's talking about was NOT shot. I'm starting to get REAL irritated at the darn unashamed liars coming out of the woodwork these days - they seriously need to be named, shamed and hounded.
Andy,
p lease provide l a link to the story. It didn't show up on my machine. Thanks.
he did

its a you tube video " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The imbedded video didn’t show up in his post, just a large blank area.

It didn’t show in your post either just a large blank area. However the link you posted at the bottom of your post did show up and took me to the video when I clicked on it.

I am having problems with my machine I am going to have to look for. Thanks.
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”