The Cognitive Dissonance is Strong With This One

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Re: The Cognitive Dissonance is Strong With This One

Post by mojo84 »

I think someone missed a heavy dose of sarcasm.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Ruark wrote:
baldeagle wrote:Ban guns. All guns.
Weeeelllllll, I'll tellya what. You go into all the hoods in cities like LA, Detroit, Miami, Chicago, St. Louis, the Texas border towns, etc. and get EVERY ONE of the Crips, Bloods, MS13s, Los Zetas, H. Angels, Mongols, Outlaws, Bandidos, psychiatric patients, felons, etc. to turn in all their guns, then I'll turn in mine. Deal? "rlol"
No deal for me.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

mojo84 wrote:I think someone missed a heavy dose of sarcasm.
Not really...it's just something I hear gun people say a lot that I think elides the fact that guns are not required to do violence, and ignores the no guns equals no violence slight of hand used by the left to fool the ignorant. Sometimes we need to be clear that we don't have guns, want guns, or need guns just because criminals misuse them. But yeah, probably preaching to the choir here.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

VMI77 wrote:
mojo84 wrote:I think someone missed a heavy dose of sarcasm.
Not really...it's just something I hear gun people say a lot that I think elides the fact that guns are not required to do violence, and ignores the no guns equals no violence slight of hand used by the left to fool the ignorant. Sometimes we need to be clear that we don't have guns, want guns, or need guns just because criminals misuse them. But yeah, probably preaching to the choir here.

I wasn't talking about your comment. It was a previous comment to which I was referring.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Ruark »

VMI77 wrote:
Ruark wrote:
Weeeelllllll, I'll tellya what. You go into all the hoods in cities like LA, Detroit, Miami, Chicago, St. Louis, the Texas border towns, etc. and get EVERY ONE of the Crips, Bloods, MS13s, Los Zetas, H. Angels, Mongols, Outlaws, Bandidos, psychiatric patients, felons, etc. to turn in all their guns, then I'll turn in mine. Deal? "rlol"
And why would you be willing to make that deal? I wouldn't. You think the Zetas, Crips, MS13 and the like are going to stop being criminals if they temporarily don't have guns? You prepared to take on 3 or 4 guys with baseball bats or knives with your fists?
I was just joking, the point being that "ban all guns" would need to include strolling into the next Los Zetas meeting and telling them all to turn'em over. :anamatedbanana
-Ruark

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Ruark wrote:
VMI77 wrote:
Ruark wrote:
And why would you be willing to make that deal? I wouldn't. You think the Zetas, Crips, MS13 and the like are going to stop being criminals if they temporarily don't have guns? You prepared to take on 3 or 4 guys with baseball bats or knives with your fists?
I was just joking, the point being that "ban all guns" would need to include strolling into the next Los Zetas meeting and telling them all to turn'em over. :anamatedbanana
Preferablly it would be one of the hausfrau's wanting action making that demand. "rlol"
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

nitrogen
Posts in topic: 1

Post by nitrogen »

I really hate what the Left has become.

Y'all were right about many of them, and that makes me sad.
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
Holocaust... Never Again.
Some people create their own storms and get upset when it rains.
--anonymous

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”