We need new gun laws (not really)

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Scott B.
Posts in topic: 1

We need new gun laws (not really)

Post by Scott B. »

I know this is nothing new to this crowd, but good grief does this make me mad. :mad5

"For Patrick Brandao, Friday’s arrest was one of three times he has been charged with gun crimes since October 2014."

http://www.wcvb.com/news/brockton-man-a ... s/37728640

But yes, by all means, throw a bunch of new gun laws at law abiding citizens. Grrrrrr. We know prosecuting gun crimes works, but it costs. They'd rather spend tax payer money on light rail debacles or new stadiums for pro sports teams instead.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

Jusme

Re: We need new gun laws (not really)

Post by Jusme »

I wonder if the OJD (Obama Justice Department) will go after the guy for federal gun violations? No probably not, he didn't violate the gun show loophole. Plus putting away the real criminals for these violations, doesn't fit into the agenda to stop the law abiding from buying their cousin's shotgun without a background check.

:rules:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

JP171
Banned

Re: We need new gun laws (not really)

Post by JP171 »

yea OJD is gonna prosecute the Chairman's son if he'd had one yeaaa....uh huh sure your not one of them gun nutz :banghead:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”