Another Meme Thread

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

RogueUSMC
Posts in topic: 13

Re: Another Meme Thread

Post by RogueUSMC »

Pawpaw wrote:
Abraham wrote:Pawpaw,

You've done it again!

I'm howling with laughter!
When I first saw the picture, I wondered if the urinals had targets. :biggrinjester:
...or printed TP...
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

MP(Ret)95B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MP(Ret)95B »

Flightmare wrote:Image

The difference between "HERE" and "HEAR" is amazing.
HERE = a location ("the gun is HERE")
HEAR = to detect a sound ("I HEAR the train coming")

Not a grammar Nazi...just drives me NUTS!!!
:patriot: <MP> :txflag:

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 12

Post by treadlightly »

Pawpaw wrote:Image
Thinking ahead for the Home Owner's Association Summertacular, is there a Kathy Griffin version of this kind of dunking booth?

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 240

Post by RoyGBiv »

I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

TexDotCom
Posts in topic: 11

Post by TexDotCom »

Again I'm confused because I thought this was supposed to be firearms-related. On average, it seems like it takes a hard turn into politics about every seventh or eighth pic. Did I miss a memo that changed the guidelines and theme?

Topic author
Keith B
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Keith B »

TexDotCom wrote:Again I'm confused because I thought this was supposed to be firearms-related. On average, it seems like it takes a hard turn into politics about every seventh or eighth pic. Did I miss a memo that changed the guidelines and theme?
We have been lax with the drift, but would really like to see it go back to only firearms related. Somehow some people think anything political is about firearms. LOL
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 127

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 240

Post by RoyGBiv »

^^ I'm stealing that.... Thanks. :mrgreen:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Vol Texan »

Trying to get us back on the topic of gun memes:

Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

C-dub
Posts in topic: 65

Post by C-dub »

I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

This would have been way funnier if I'd found it before Dak Prescott took over.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I'm not sure which side is funnier.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”