Car Burglaries & 30.06

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
magillapd
Posts in topic: 1

Car Burglaries & 30.06

Post by magillapd »

Sitting her pondering lifes issues when I had a radical thought. How many guns have been stolen from vehicles because the owner wasn't allowed to have it on their person?

If CHL/LTC holders were allowed to be armed at all times & in all places including work, how many guns would not be stolen and used on the streets?

It seems to me the safest place for a handgun is to remain on the person licensed to carry it. It's these stolen guns that the police fear. These stolen guns that are used by criminals for evil purposes.

Also, by keeping the gun on the person, there would be less reholstering thus reduced chances of negliant or accidental discharges.
“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
NRA- Life member :patriot:
TSRA - Conditional Life Member :txflag:

Solaris
Banned

Re: Car Burglaries & 30.06

Post by Solaris »

I had one stolen from car at Six Flags Arlington.

loscar141

Re: Car Burglaries & 30.06

Post by loscar141 »

yep. I work at a place that is 30.06, so i bought a lock box that is connected to the car seats with a chain. I can see my car from inside my job. so hopefully that and the car alarm will be enough to stop anyone from stealing my gun. and if I see anyone walking around with bolt cutters, better believe I will talk a break, right then and there outside next to my car.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”