Ted Cruz supports Trump

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ted Cruz supports Trump

Post by TexasTornado »

ScottDLS wrote:
WTR wrote:
Abraham wrote:About time he sucked in his bottom lip.
With what Trump said about Cruzs's family, he is luck not to be nursing a fat lip.
:iagree:

The ONLY reason to vote for Trump is to beat Hillary. We're stuck with a big government, Democrat supporting, blow hard, buffoon as the Republican nominee. This crud sandwich was forced on us by a plurality of primary voters and by a compliant media who knew he was the one "Republican" that could probably lose to Hillary.
I think you've forgotten about the rest of the Democratic primary candidates. The vast majority would have been eaten alive by the she witch. Jeb Bush? Really?
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

talltex
Posts in topic: 2

Post by talltex »

Abraham wrote:talltex,

So you're saying you'll vote for Trump?

Hip hip Hooray!
Yes, I will vote for Trump, with the hope that as a businessman, he is smart enough to realize that he is not qualified to do everything, and will surround himself with competent staff and department heads in defense, state, health, etc...to make it all work. I hope the Republican party hierarchy doesn't instruct the Senate and House to shut him down and block anything they don't agree with. If they do that, nothing will change for the better and it will only get worse, and they will ensure that the democratic party will be in total control in the future.
"I looked out under the sun and saw that the race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong" Ecclesiastes 9:11

"The race may not always go to the swift or the battle to the strong, but that's the way the smart money bets" Damon Runyon

Dave2
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dave2 »

twomillenium wrote:I think Trump will return to his history of liberalism, I would so like to be wrong and find out that Trump really is a lot more conservative than he was 3 years ago.
To be fair, "liberalism" is a lot more liberal now than it was even just a few years ago. I'm not comfortable with Trump making his jump to conservatism at the same he's running for president, but you've gotta admit that the left's shenanigans of the past decade would be enough to make someone who's just a democrat "out of habit" re-evaluate their political views.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”