Trump Wins!

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
LSUTiger
Posts in topic: 1

Trump Wins!

Post by LSUTiger »

Trump Wins!
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

puma guy
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Trump Wins!

Post by puma guy »

Well, MSNBC is still waiting for the New Hampshire results! :biggrinjester:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Bolton Strid

Post by Bolton Strid »

And now the real battle begins. The campaign was just a warmup. He'll have the same enemies, the same corrupt institutions, organizations, officials to deal with - nothing has changed in that regard. But he knew that when he signed up to take the job. It's going to be entertaining since those sort of clods have never dealt with anything like him.
Smoke Rings in the Dark

1911 10MM

Post by 1911 10MM »

I didn't think he could beat the media, the establishment, and Hillary but he did. The Clintons are done and I hope I never have to hear from Hillary the Hag ever again!

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

GOOD morning America. :thewave
I can feel better about our future.
N5PNZ

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

I worked election as a judge in my precinct, very tired and went to bed, knowing Trump was doing well. WOKE UP this morning to great news!
HILLARY LOST!!!!!
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

Where's Chad ????
Someone said they were hanging Chads !!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=hanging ... 8&oe=utf-8
Clint Eastwood ‏@EastwoodUSA 6h6 hours ago

Boy oh boy will I be firing a huge amount of rounds tomorrow, @Schwarzenegger you up for it buddy? Bring the big guns! #ElectionNight
Imma use my Loudencer
Loudencer.jpg

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Plus the Republicans have the majority, hopefully they will work with Trump.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Arose early this morning to find that Trump had extinguished the short fuse of our Republic. The new fuse he has lit is of undetermined length, we will see what President Trump will really do, Constitutionally, for America.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Jusme »

1911 10MM wrote:I didn't think he could beat the media, the establishment, and Hillary but he did. The Clintons are done and I hope I never have to hear from Hillary the Hag ever again!

The only thing I wanted to hear was her concession speech, and she weaseled out of that!! :grumble :grumble

What a hypocrite!! Can you say sore loser! :cryin
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Jusme wrote:
1911 10MM wrote:I didn't think he could beat the media, the establishment, and Hillary but he did. The Clintons are done and I hope I never have to hear from Hillary the Hag ever again!

The only thing I wanted to hear was her concession speech, and she weaseled out of that!! :grumble :grumble

What a hypocrite!! Can you say sore loser! :cryin
She'll have her speech when enough of the rioters, looters and burners have woken up. :mrgreen:

I wouldn't be surprised if she waited until prime time to have her political "sunset" speech.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Praise be to the Lord Almighty, that He has shown mercy upon our Nation we didn't deserve.

Now the work begins.

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

Now I find I'm hoping Hillary won't get charged with anything until after the inauguration.

If she's not charged, she can't be pardoned. Is that how it works?

Then we can get a conviction. I hope.

mr1337

Post by mr1337 »

treadlightly wrote:Now I find I'm hoping Hillary won't get charged with anything until after the inauguration.

If she's not charged, she can't be pardoned. Is that how it works?

Then we can get a conviction. I hope.
Plot twist: Suddenly the FBI starts doing their job "rlol"
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Jusme »

What I really enjoyed about the entire process last night, was watching the left wing MSM member's looks of shock and dismay as the results came in.

Everyone they brought in to comment (all left wing Democrats who had been expecting to celebrate) kept talking about how this was a "protest" vote.

The total misunderstanding of mainstream America, and how we had finally stood up and said "Enough", was still a mystery to the reporters, because all of their polls and data, had said this would never happen. I watched as they tried to explain away the fact that the people who really matter in this country, don't care about polls, data, or focus groups.

We have taken back our country, now it's time to show everyone how it should be run. Thank you to everyone who understood exactly what was at stake, and realized that this was our (possibly) last chance to right the wrongs from the past 8 years, and prevent this country from falling into the precipice. I wish I could buy every Trump voter a cold beer in celebration. :cheers2:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”