Hillary Clinton for New York mayor?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 7

Hillary Clinton for New York mayor?

Post by bmwrdr »

I just came across this article and nearly fell out my chair!

... “Clinton is a famously diligent worker — one who shows up on time and puts in the hours.”

What they missed to say is she even brings her own e-mail server and secures Assenge's job! :mrgreen:

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/1965bf8d-2 ... -york.html

I wonder how the crime statistics look like once she has the job for one year and beyond.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

tbrown
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Hillary Clinton for New York mayor?

Post by tbrown »

The life expectancy of the United States Ambassador to the United Nations just got shorter.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Skiprr »

I would strongly encourage President-elect Trump to consider offering Secretary Clinton an ambassadorship. I believe it's high time the United States establish an embassy in the Republic of Nauru, and I believe Secretary Clinton would be perfect for this prestigious role.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Sport Coach

Post by Sport Coach »

bmwrdr asks, "I wonder how the crime statistics look like once she has the job for one year and beyond." I'd guess just like Chicago 2.0
“Hope is an expensive commodity. It makes better sense to be prepared.” - Thucydides

Topic author
bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Skiprr wrote:I would strongly encourage President-elect Trump to consider offering Secretary Clinton an ambassadorship. I believe it's high time the United States establish an embassy in the Republic of Nauru, and I believe Secretary Clinton would be perfect for this prestigious role.
:iagree: Or restaff the embassy in Yemen.

Topic author
bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Sport Coach wrote:bmwrdr asks, "I wonder how the crime statistics look like once she has the job for one year and beyond." I'd guess just like Chicago 2.0
I can just imagine. Her new campaign already starts with blaming de Blasio for the Legionnaire’s disease outbreak in NYC a while ago.

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

Skiprr wrote:I would strongly encourage President-elect Trump to consider offering Secretary Clinton an ambassadorship. I believe it's high time the United States establish an embassy in the Republic of Nauru, and I believe Secretary Clinton would be perfect for this prestigious role.
Nope - Benghazi or nothing.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Topic author
bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Vol Texan wrote:
Great idea, and with the same level of security as she left Ambassador Stevens.

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

I'm hoping they crawl back under the rock they came from and just disappear into the sunset, never to be heard from again. Literally.
Just some guy's opinion.

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Skiprr »

Vol Texan wrote:
Still would be too visible and carry too much responsibility. Google the "Republic of Nauru." :mrgreen:
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Eric Lamberson

Post by Eric Lamberson »

If she runs for the mayor of New York, they will probably elect her.
Massad Ayoob Group Staff Instructor, NRA Life Member, Pistol instructor, and RSO;
Texas LTC Instructor, IDPA 6-gun Master, Suarez International Affiliate

jweg84

Post by jweg84 »

Skiprr wrote:
Vol Texan wrote:
Still would be too visible and carry too much responsibility. Google the "Republic of Nauru." :mrgreen:
:iagree: "rlol"
S&W M&P Shield 9mm rides around town in a Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0

Topic author
bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Eric Lamberson wrote:If she runs for the mayor of New York, they will probably elect her.
Most likely so. The Clinton campaign staff would be out of a job elsewise.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Bringing Bengazi into NYC
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Topic author
bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Skiprr wrote:[...

But she would turn that silent place into a warzone and corrupt the population there.
Last edited by bmwrdr on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”