Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning

Post by Mxrdad »

"rlol" Oh no, this is bad news. This means the Liberals are safe. Now I have to REALLY be watching out for the Zombie Apocalypse.
Just some guy's opinion.

rtschl
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rtschl »

I really dislike President Obama's decision here but what else is new. Unlike his numerous executive orders and actions this is a power that the Constitution explicitly grants to the President of the United States. This is but one of an number of reasons as to why the election of the President is so critical. The only thing we can hope is that it is so widely denounced that future presidents are more judicious. But that is just my wishful thinking as he did not seem to learn from Clinton pardoning Marc Rich.
Ron
NRA Member

mr1337

Post by mr1337 »

Glad that Chelsea's sentence is being commuted. I don't think she's gotten fair treatment in the system.

Now only if we could get Snowden pardoned and drop charges on Assange.
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

rotor

Post by rotor »

What an original idea to get out of prison. Use the LGBT gimmick. I don't think he actually has had the surgery yet. He gets out in May. Does whatever he wants but I don't think the taxpayer has to pay for surgery once he is out (unless we still have Obamacare) and he can give up the phony LGBT routine.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

I really don't understand. So he/she leaks stuff to wikileaks, gets 35 years and is pardoned. Podesta gets fished, his emails get on wikileaks. No real proof of Russia behind it and boom. 10,000 troops moved to Russia's boarder, diplomats expelled, and sanctioning on Russia.

I DON'T GET IT! :confused5 :confused5
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

mr1337 wrote:Glad that Chelsea's sentence is being commuted. I don't think she's gotten fair treatment in the system.

Now only if we could get Snowden pardoned and drop charges on Assange.
Manning should have swung from the end of a rope. 35 years for what he did was a slap on the wrist. He is a traitor and endangered the lives of countless men and women in the armed forces and many allies in the war on terror.

Barry should be brought up on charges for commuting the sentence.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

TreyHouston wrote:I really don't understand. So he/she leaks stuff to wikileaks, gets 35 years and is pardoned. Podesta gets fished, his emails get on wikileaks. No real proof of Russia behind it and boom. 10,000 troops moved to Russia's boarder, diplomats expelled, and sanctioning on Russia.

I DON'T GET IT! :confused5 :confused5
B. Hussein Obama is "outraged" that a third party has tried to influence the U.S. Presidential election. Yet, he was silent on all of the following cases of the exact same thing:

- Donna Brazile leaks a confidential debate question to HRH and is not punished, or even investigated.

- HRH fraudulently cheats at a Presidential debate by not immediately notifying the moderator that this question had been leaked, and she is not punished, or even investigated.

- TMZ leaks audio of a private conversation with Donald Trump in a blatant attempt to influence the U.S. Presidential election. No investigation, no muss, no fuss.

- Numerous individuals fraudulently claim to be unbiased "journalists" for MSM outlets while actively campaigning for HRH during the election. No investigation. No issues at all.

The Democrats are making it abundantly clear that they are a group of hateful, intolerant, little people.

kg5ie

Post by kg5ie »

Assange has promised not to fight extradition of Manning was pardoned. However, I highly doubt he will follow through with the promise.

They claim Manning is in danger since "she" is housed in an all male facility. Now, why can't they just transfer her to a female facility? :confused5
Bill Davis [kg5ie]
TX LTC Instructor / School Safety Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
http://safe-2-carry.com

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Why was the he/she/surgery allowed?

Plenty of prisoners want this or that or the other, but given their status as prisoners they don't get what they want. This is the normal course of events when you're a criminal/prisoner. You gave up all the options law abiding citizens enjoy, but this Manning cretin gets so-called gender re-assignment surgery while a prisoner?

What........?

Who paid for it and what's the reasoning that permitted it?

Bubba the convict wants all sorts of things and doesn't get them, most especially freedom.

So why oh why is this traitor given so much and is now to be let free?

Anyone know, not speculate, but know...?

casp625

Post by casp625 »

Guessing the government didn't want to pay to replace his "Y" chromosome with a "X." Hmm...

philip964

Post by philip964 »

striker55

Post by striker55 »

And the hits keep coming. :banghead:

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Obama commutes sentence of Bradley Manning

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... -walk-free

Walks free after serving 7 years.
Bradley is still on active duty and subject to UCMJ. He should walk carefully.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”