Countable - Tell your rep how to vote

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Rex B
Posts in topic: 2

Countable - Tell your rep how to vote

Post by Rex B »

This is a new app that lets you see what bills your congressman and senators are voting on each day, and lets you easily express your wishes on how you want them to vote.

https://www.wired.com/2014/05/countable/

I find this intriguing: "...the company plans to add more tools to the service in the future, such as the ability to get voting recommendations from advocacy groups that you trust..."

My question is if they would include NRA as one of those advocacy groups?
That would tell me a lot about how neutral they are.

I don't think of myself as a single-issue voter, but NRA (and TSRA) is the only advocacy group that I check for their stance on legislation.
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

allisji
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Countable - Tell your rep how to vote

Post by allisji »

:iagree: they should use NRA as a reference.

after all, even liberals use NRA for researching their candidates. They take pride in getting low grades from the NRA.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Topic author
Rex B
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Countable - Tell your rep how to vote

Post by Rex B »

good point. But a real, rabid liberal would go nuts at the mere thought of acknowledging the existence of the NRA :mrgreen:
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”