So what happens then?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 1

So what happens then?

Post by crazy2medic »

So what happens when these thugs from the Antifa fascist group goes after an armed person, what happens when they are beating the crud out of somebody and a third person with a license to carry shoots them? I know State laws vary but say this happens in Texas, I have refrained from wearing my Trump/Pence shirt just to avoid trouble but I have had few get upset over my Chocolate Labs Matter shirt, this is just nutz, in my opinion when the first person shoots an Antifa the cry to ban guns will be very very loud!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

bmwrdr

Re: So what happens then?

Post by bmwrdr »

Hey, let me know what yor experience is when you get a chance to wear your Trump/ Pence shirt.
I wore my Ted Cruz hat at Strokers last year and people started talking to me and paid my tab!

:cheers2:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

wil

Post by wil »

I've noticed lately the increased amount of calls for unconstitutional civilian disarmament: improperly referred to as 'gun control'
I noticed both paul ryans comment on the need for civilian disarmament (gun control) and how the left attempted to attach charlottesville to the need for civilian disarmament.
Much more of the usual lies advocating for civilian disarmament than there has been for a long time all of a sudden.
It does make me wonder about the violence the left is engaging in, how much it is escalating, and if something is being setup.

At some point we will reach the only one means of genuinely dealing with this violence, it being use of force at the hand of the public.
For now the left can essentially hide behind the laws regarding use of force, specifically lethal force given how restrictive those laws are, and engage in this level of violence or escalate it. And do so without fear of any lethal results which their behavior genuinely deserves, given the legal liabilities people would face for using lethal force and makes them extremely hesitant to do so.
Now we saw leftist rioters at charlottesville with axes and implements capable of lethal injury, at some point one or more of them is going to get justifiably shot. It will happen eventually because it is the only real way to deal with this mindset and the violence resulting from it. The only question will be on what scale will that happen, an individual or on a larger scale at one of these rallies, or worse on a larger nationwide scale?

"you are saying the left would allow someone to be killed in order to further thier subversive agenda?" Of course, they have already done so.
They did the same essentially when they threw the homosexuals under the bus who were killed in the orlando nightclub shooting. The left did nothing about that since it was the ideology of islam which created that shooting.
Where were the screams of 'tolerance, diversity, homophobia, etc" after that shooting such as we heard on a daily basis prior to that shooting? There was silence. Do you hear anything about homophobia anymore? No, nary a word on it.
Islam is one of the major goals if not the ultimate goal of the left given the power its establishment in this country would give the left, therefore those homosexuals were sacrificed politically and socially as are the homosexuals on a group basis.

It is also evident law enforcement was used to help force a confrontation at charlottesville and civil government was likely responsible for it. If things such as that went on there, there's no reason to think such could not be repeated elsewhere with worse results than this time.

It makes me wonder if the left has something in the works they're building towards via the violence and it's escalation.
I wonder about such a prospect although it remains to be seen if such an event would produce the results the left desires.
I don't think it will, culturally the idea of unconstitutional civilian disarmament is a failure, too much of the public recognizes it as a lie and as a failure as part of proper public policy.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

wil wrote:I've noticed lately the increased amount of calls for unconstitutional civilian disarmament: improperly referred to as 'gun control'
I noticed both paul ryans comment on the need for civilian disarmament (gun control) and how the left attempted to attach charlottesville to the need for civilian disarmament.
Much more of the usual lies advocating for civilian disarmament than there has been for a long time all of a sudden.
It does make me wonder about the violence the left is engaging in, how much it is escalating, and if something is being setup.

At some point we will reach the only one means of genuinely dealing with this violence, it being use of force at the hand of the public.
For now the left can essentially hide behind the laws regarding use of force, specifically lethal force given how restrictive those laws are, and engage in this level of violence or escalate it. And do so without fear of any lethal results which their behavior genuinely deserves, given the legal liabilities people would face for using lethal force and makes them extremely hesitant to do so.
Now we saw leftist rioters at charlottesville with axes and implements capable of lethal injury, at some point one or more of them is going to get justifiably shot. It will happen eventually because it is the only real way to deal with this mindset and the violence resulting from it. The only question will be on what scale will that happen, an individual or on a larger scale at one of these rallies, or worse on a larger nationwide scale?

"you are saying the left would allow someone to be killed in order to further thier subversive agenda?" Of course, they have already done so.
They did the same essentially when they threw the homosexuals under the bus who were killed in the orlando nightclub shooting. The left did nothing about that since it was the ideology of islam which created that shooting.
Where were the screams of 'tolerance, diversity, homophobia, etc" after that shooting such as we heard on a daily basis prior to that shooting? There was silence. Do you hear anything about homophobia anymore? No, nary a word on it.
Islam is one of the major goals if not the ultimate goal of the left given the power its establishment in this country would give the left, therefore those homosexuals were sacrificed politically and socially as are the homosexuals on a group basis.

It is also evident law enforcement was used to help force a confrontation at charlottesville and civil government was likely responsible for it. If things such as that went on there, there's no reason to think such could not be repeated elsewhere with worse results than this time.

It makes me wonder if the left has something in the works they're building towards via the violence and it's escalation.
I wonder about such a prospect although it remains to be seen if such an event would produce the results the left desires.
I don't think it will, culturally the idea of unconstitutional civilian disarmament is a failure, too much of the public recognizes it as a lie and as a failure as part of proper public policy.
Excellent post Wil!!

This is exactly what the left is hoping for. If no one opposes them, they look like idiots. But, if someone kills one, or more, they can lay it at the feet of Trump. Why were the Confederate statues, not an issue, in the last preceding years. There was an African American POTUS, who could have removed them, by executive order, or political pressure. Yet, I defy anyone to show a single reference, from BHO.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”