Take the liberal gun quiz

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Take the liberal gun quiz

Post by philip964 »

strogg

Re: Take the liberal gun quiz

Post by strogg »

Haha. Liberal quizzes. My favorite. Everyone gets a 100% score on it.

I wonder at what point they will realize that statistics they spew don't mean much of anything. Correlation does not imply causation, folks.

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

strogg wrote:Haha. Liberal quizzes. My favorite. Everyone gets a 100% score on it.

I wonder at what point they will realize that statistics they spew don't mean much of anything. Correlation does not imply causation, folks.
:iagree: There should be an article about the root cause of gun violence including facts about drugs, crime to obtain drugs, effects children exposed to violent computer games, Hollywood products glorifying violence, ....
... but that would require objective and subjective judgement.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

bmwrdr wrote: :iagree: There should be an article about the root cause of gun violence including facts about drugs, crime to obtain drugs, effects children exposed to violent computer games, Hollywood products glorifying violence, ....
... but that would require objective and subjective judgement.
And departing from acceptable narrative.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

At least the comments were consistent with known facts... :lol:
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

There is no “gun-violence” in America. Never has been. All there has ever been is violence, occasionally committed with a gun rather than a brick or a crowbar. All three can be used for application of deadly force, but only one of them involves an implement the possession of which is an enumerated and Constitutionally protected right.

And by the way, sometimes violence is the right thing to do.....including with a gun.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”