New Jersey takes it even lower

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 5

Re: New Jersey takes it even lower

Post by Grundy1133 »

philip964 wrote:
Grundy1133 wrote:this is why im stock piling... buying up all the "high capacity" mags I can and stocking up on ammo.... if they want my guns they're gonna have a fight on their hands.
Although I ardently support the 2nd Amendment and defend it here and on Facebook, and even though I have a LTC, I don’t have any guns or ammunition. It’s just way to scary a thing to have.

I did accidentally buy 2 ten round magazines for an fn ps90, they are for sale if some one wants them.

Then I will have nothing.
not sure if you're being serious or facetious....lol
NRA Member

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

philip964 wrote:
Grundy1133 wrote:this is why im stock piling... buying up all the "high capacity" mags I can and stocking up on ammo.... if they want my guns they're gonna have a fight on their hands.
Although I ardently support the 2nd Amendment and defend it here and on Facebook, and even though I have a LTC, I don’t have any guns or ammunition. It’s just way to scary a thing to have.

I did accidentally buy 2 ten round magazines for an fn ps90, they are for sale if some one wants them.

NRA Member

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 1

Post by twomillenium »

philip964 wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean........ about having nothing.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Grundy1133 wrote:
philip964 wrote:

He’s being fa-serious ....... as are a lot of us.....
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

oooh i see what you guys are doing.
NRA Member

strogg
Posts in topic: 3

Post by strogg »

Me too... I'm thinking of going boating this weekend. I may bring my entire firearm and ammo collection with me just in case something bad happens...

Txtension
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Txtension »

strogg wrote:Me too... I'm thinking of going boating this weekend. I may bring my entire firearm and ammo collection with me just in case something bad happens...
Make sure you publicly post those GPS coordinates of where you'll be boating...just in case you capsize. That way one of us friendly forum readers can recover your goods for you. :thumbs2:

abom2
Posts in topic: 2

Post by abom2 »

Grundy- I can understand your situation. Monetarily challenged like myself. Other priorities have to be taken care of first. For myself, a few years ago I was able to purchase items and ammunition. Then life threw a curve at me and I needed to ensure that food was on the table and a roof over their heads.

I had to sell of my acquisitions piecemeal until I found a position that required me to travel to other states for long periods of time. It was a little rough but with today's modern gadgets I spoke with the family every night. They have food and shelter, as well as being safe. I have continued my track record of not receiving any type of government assistance my entire life. I hope that day never comes that I have to stand, hat in hand, asking for help from the government or others. I hope to never be a burden on anyone or have someone give to me what they could use.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”